History and contemporary progress come together in Chatham County, Georgia. The county of 276,434 people is one of the state’s original counties and its county seat, Savannah, is the state’s oldest city. Savannah is widely known for its quaint historic districts, attracting some six million visitors each year. Meanwhile, modern companies such as the Gulfstream Aerospace Corp and Walmart have ranked among the county’s top employers, boosting its diverse economy.
However, in the pleasant cityscapes of Chatham County, accidents still happen and cause suffering to its people. If such an accident has injured you or has caused the death of a loved one, don’t hesitate to fight for your compensation and justice with the help of a good lawyer.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a personal injury firm trusted for our skilled and sincere legal service. For more than 20 years now, we have been winning millions of dollars in compensation and even verdicts for our clients. It is our pledge to treat each case as if it were our own, which is why our attorneys and legal team are aggressive yet compassionate.
The law firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates has solid experience in cases like car crashes and other road accidents, workers’ compensation, slip and fall accidents, medical errors or negligence, social security disability, head or spine injuries, and wrongful death. If you’ve suffered from a personal injury accident, Ted A. Greve & Associates provides the legal help you need to regain your financial loss and peace of mind.
Chatham County Accident Facts
Each year, Chatham County experiences thousands of accidents, from traffic crashes to work-related injuries. Here are some statistics:
- In 2008 alone, a total of 12,597 motor vehicle crashes occurred in Chatham County, according to the Georgia Office of Highway Safety.
- These crashes caused the death of 42 people and injured 4,102 others.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics also reports that there were 5 fatal occupational injuries in the Savannah, GA metropolitan statistical area in 2012.
Chatham County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Any individual who sustains an injury in an accident—even a minor one—should seek professional medical care. This can spell the difference between a simple bruise and a life-altering condition. Fortunately, there are many medical institutions in Chatham County, and these are some you may call:
- Candler Hospital – 5353 Reynolds St, Savannah, GA 31405 / (912) 819-6000
- St. Joseph’s Hospital – 11705 Mercy Blvd, Savannah, GA 31419 / (912) 819-4100
- Urgent Care 24/7 Tybee Island – 602 1st St, Suite A, Tybee Island, GA 31328 / (912) 208-2316
- Memorial University Medical Center – 4700 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404 / (912) 350-8000
- Georgia Regional Hospital – 1915 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA 31406 / (912) 356-2011
Consult for Free at Ted A. Greve & Associates
In order to recover financially and emotionally, it is important that you fight for justice with a lawyer who understands your situation. At Ted A. Greve & Associates, you’ll get reliable legal service, and you won’t have to pay for these services unless we win your case and help you obtain your rightful compensation. To schedule an initial consultation at no cost, contact us today at 1-800-375-9190.