Columbia County, Georgia has steadily been rising as one of the state’s prime places of growth. Jobs in the county grew by 14.1% between 2010 and 2012—one of the highest rates in the U.S. The county also has one of the lowest poverty rates in Georgia. Accordingly, the county’s population had grown 6.1% from 2010 to 2012, greater than Georgia’s rate of 2.4%. Much of the activity has since shifted from the de jure county seat, Appling, to the de facto county seat, Evans.
As developments take shape in Columbia County, accidents also become unavoidable. If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in a Columbia County accident you need to consult with a skilled and experienced injury lawyer to handle your case.
The personal injury firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. has been fighting for real people like you for more than 20 years. Our aggressive attorneys and competent legal team have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients, even in the face of large companies and tricky cases. We’ll stand up for your rights while giving you the compassion you need throughout the process.
Ted A. Greve & Associates handles various accident and injury cases including car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, and wrongful death.
Columbia County Accident Statistics
Columbia County forms part of the Augusta-Richmond Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), the second largest MSA in Georgia. The MSA and the county itself experience a number of accident injuries and fatalities each year.
- In 2006 alone, Columbia County recorded 1,444 injuries from motor vehicle crashes. This was one of the highest in Georgia that year.
- It also listed 17 crash fatalities in the same year.
- Adding to road accidents, work-related injuries and accidents also occur. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 9 fatal occupational injuries occurred in the Augusta-Richmond MSA in 2012.
Columbia County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Immediate medical help should always be the first priority when an accident happens in order to address apparent injuries and prevent more serious ones from developing. Here are some hospitals and medical centers serving Columbia County:
- Perfect Health 24/7 – 618 Ponder Place, Suite 2, Evans, GA 30809 / (706) 760-7607
- University Hospital Medical Center – Evans Campus – 447 North Belair Rd, Evans, GA 30809 / (706) 854-2222
- MedNow Urgent Care – 104 North Belair Rd, Suite 101, Evans, GA 30809 / (706) 922-3669
- Center for Primary Care Family Medicine – 363 North Belair Rd, Evans, GA 30809 / (706) 650-7563
- Evans Medical Group – 465 North Belair Rd, Suite 1B, Evans, GA 30809 / (706) 868-3100
Contact Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
You deserve solid legal representation, so call on Ted A. Greve & Associates. You’ll pay no fees unless we win you your compensation. Consult with us for free today by calling 1-800-375-9190.