Rich lands and picturesque waterways abound in Habersham County, Georgia. The county of 43,520 people is home to Tallulah Falls and Gorge, a popular tourist destination dubbed as “the Grand Canyon of the East”. While tourism is a major contributor to the county’s economy, agriculture is its number one industry. Its apple industry is particularly thriving, as well as the manufacturing and retail industries—especially in county seat Clarkesville.
Of course, there are still many accidents in Habersham County that disrupt the lives of its people. If such an accident has caused you injury or the demise of a loved one, you should fight for your case with an attorney who cares for your rights.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is the law firm you can rely on. We are made up of a trusted team of attorneys, insurance adjusters, and paralegals with over 20 years of experience, and we can help you recover financially and even emotionally. In fact, we have won millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts on behalf of our clients. We’ll aggressively stand up for your case while treating you like a member of the family.
If your suffering involves cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, social security disability, medical errors, head or spinal injuries, slip and fall accidents, or wrongful death, you’re in good hands—Ted A. Greve & Associates has extensive experience with such claims.
Habersham County Accident Statistics
Habersham County experiences numerous accidents such as motor vehicle crashes on an annual basis. Here are some facts:
- Vehicle accidents were among the top five causes of premature death in the Habersham County.
- In 2008 alone, the Georgia Office of Highway Safety saw 1,041 vehicle crashes in the county.
- These 2008 crashes resulted to 8 fatalities and 532 injuries.
Habersham County Hospitals and Medical Centers
In order to avoid the development of serious conditions and even deaths, accident victims should make seeking medical attention their top priority—even if they only sustain minor injuries. These are some of the medical institutions in and near Habersham County:
- Habersham Medical Center – 541 Historic Hwy, 441-N Demorest, GA 30535 / (706) 754-2161
- Stephens County Hospital – 163 Hospital Dr, Toccoa, Georgia 30577 / (706) 282-4200
- Mountain Lakes Medical Center – 96 Ridgecrest Circle, Clayton, GA 30525 / (706) 782-3100
- Express Care of Habersham – 130 B Magnolia Ln, Cornelia, GA 30531 / (706) 776-3070
- Guilford Immediate Care – 3885 Mundy Mill Rd, Oakwood, GA 30566 / (770) 532-0820
Schedule Your Free Consultation
At Ted A. Greve & Associates, your road to justice and recovery doesn’t have to be expensive. We’ll provide you with quality legal service at no cost unless we win your case and get you compensated. You can also consult with us for free. Call us now at 1-800-375-9190.