Iredell County, North Carolina lives up to its slogan “The Crossroads for the Future”. The county of 159,437 residents is mostly a farming region, but it is on the brink of rapid urbanization. Population growth and increasing corporate developments are apparent, especially in the southern part. The county is also a known NASCAR hub and a vital transportation center in North Carolina.
As Iredell County faces a more vigorous future, more accidents are expected as well. This doesn’t mean, however, that your injury or loss should be dismissed as just a mere statistic.
Fight for your personal injury or wrongful death case with the help of a skilled and sincere lawyer from Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. Our law firm has been winning cases like yours for 20 years now, thanks to our aggressive attorneys and resourceful legal team. We have garnered an esteemed reputation among judges, peers, and clients.
You can count on Ted A. Greve & Associates to help you obtain justice for cases like auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, bad product/bad drug, workers’ compensation, social security disability, brain or spine injury, and wrongful death.
Iredell County, NC Accident Statistics
- Between 2007 and 2011, the unintentional motor vehicle injury death rate in Iredell County was 15.9 per 100,000 residents.
- Other unintentional injuries that did not involve motor vehicles accounted for 31.9 deaths per 100,000 residents in the same period.
- Iredell County’s fatal accident counts per 100,000 population are often higher than North Carolina averages. In 2003, Iredell County had a count of 26.9 while the state average was just 17.5.
- A North Carolina Department of Labor report reveals that in 2012, occupational injuries in the state resulted to 38 fatalities.
Accidents may be becoming common in Iredell County, but each one can bring deep personal suffering. Call on Ted A. Greve & Associates for quality and effective legal help.
Iredell County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When an accident happens, it’s crucial to seek medical attention. These are some of the hospitals and medical centers serving Iredell County:
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center – 171 Fairview Road, Mooresville, NC 28117 / 704-660-4000
- Carolina Family Medicine – 1503 E. Broad Street, Statesville, NC 28625 / 704-871-9731
- Novant Health Lakeside Family Physicians – 130 Plantation Ridge Drive, Mooresville, NC 28117 / 704-316-1635
- Davis Regional Medical Center – 218 Old Mocksville Road, Statesville, NC 28625 / 704-873-0281
- Iredell Memorial Hospital – 557 Brookdale Drive Statesville, NC 28677 / 704-873-5661
Contact Us Today for Your Free Consultation
In Iredell County and throughout North Carolina, you can get competent legal representation from a personal injury attorney who genuinely cares. Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. understands your situation. We offer our services on a contingency basis. Your consultation is also free.
Get the justice you deserve—call us today at 1-800-375-9190.