Lancaster County, South Carolina is blessed with a combination of big-city access and a calm quality of life. Located just about 33 miles south of the bustling metro of Charlotte, North Carolina, the county benefits from incoming business and housing opportunities—particularly in the county seat of Lancaster. In spite of this influx, the county’s 79,089 people still enjoy their rich farmlands, quiet communities, and a relatively lower cost of living.
As development come to Lancaster County, accidents also increase. If an accident in this county has caused an injury to you or your loved one, consult with a injury lawyer who can competently stand up for you and help you obtain the justice you deserve.
For more than two decades, the personal injury firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. has successfully fought for people who have suffered from accidents. Our experienced attorneys and resourceful legal team have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts, greatly helping to ease the financial and emotional burdens of our clients. Throughout the process, we also treat each client with much-needed compassion and kindness.
Our lawyers are highly capable in handling cases like auto accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, and wrongful death. Let Ted A. Greve & Associates fight for the compensation and justice you rightfully deserve.
Lancaster County Accident Statistics
With its proximity to major cities as well as its own continual growth, Lancaster County experiences a number of accidents each year. Hundreds of people get injured in such accidents along the county’s public spaces, highways, and workplaces.
- The county recorded 1,301 motor vehicle crashes in 2006 alone.
- These crashes killed 10 people and injured 690 more.
- Meanwhile, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that in 2012, 23 fatal occupational injuries occurred in the Charlotte metropolitan area, of which Lancaster County is considered to be a part.
Lancaster County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When someone is injured, it’s important to seek professional medical help right away. Doing so will not only get you urgent treatment of your injuries, but will also avoid life-altering complications. Here are several of the medical institutions you can contact in case of a Lancaster County accident:
- Springs Memorial Hospital – 800 W. Meeting S, Lancaster, SC 29720 / (803) 286-1214
- Minute Clinic – 333 Lancaster Byp E, Lancaster, SC 29720 / (866) 389-2727
- Piedmont Medical Center – 222 S Herlong Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29732 / (803) 329-1234
- Barnett Family Practice – 7666 Charlotte Hwy, Suite 120, Indian Land, SC 29707 / (803) 431-8220
- Shiland Family Medicine – 704 Gold Hill Road, Suite 107, Fort Mill, SC 29715 / (803) 835-0420
Contact Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
Entrust your case to a skillful lawyer from Ted A. Greve & Associates. We’ll represent you at no cost unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.
Call us today at 1-800-375-9190 for a free, no obligation consultation.