With its developing industries set against a natural backdrop and classic Southern charm, Lincoln County, Georgia is a rural community enjoying growth. The county of 7,737 people is endowed with rich forests and a portion of the Savannah River, as well as historic wonders like the Graves Mountain. Many of its citizens are employed in the service industry, as logging and other businesses thrive, especially in the county seat, Lincolnton.
Though Lincoln County seems to maintain its calm atmosphere alongside its growth, disasters and accidents cannot be avoided. If an accident in Lincoln County has injured you or has taken the life of a loved one, you need the assistance of a good attorney who can fight for your rights and help you recover.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a personal injury firm that can provide the competent legal representation you need. Our aggressive lawyers and skilled legal team are backed by over 20 years of successful experience, making us a trusted firm in the South. Over the decades, we have won millions of dollars worth of compensation and verdicts on behalf of our clients, thus helping them recover financially and even emotionally.
Call on Ted A. Greve & Associates if you need help with matters involving auto accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, social security disability, slip and fall accidents, bad products/bad drugs, brain or spinal injuries, and wrongful death.
You deserve an attorney who will not only competently stand up for your rights and your case, but who also genuinely cares for your situation. For that, trust only Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Lincoln County Accident Statistics
Hundreds of accidents occur each year in Lincoln County, resulting in numerous injuries and deaths. Road crashes alone contribute to many of these. Here are some numbers:
- For the year 2008, Lincoln County recorded a total of 215 motor vehicle collisions.
- These crashes resulted in 61 injuries and 2 fatalities.
- In 2012, the motor vehicle crash death rate in the county had risen to 34 (from 31 in 2011).
Lincoln County Hospitals and Medical Centers
In case of an accident, immediate medical care can save a person from lifelong suffering or untimely death. When an accident strikes in Lincoln County, you can contact these hospitals and medical centers:
- Wills Memorial Hospital – 120 Gordon St, Washington, GA 30673 / (706) 359-4215
- Self Medical/Family Healthcare – 207 Holiday Rd, McCormick, SC 29835 / (864) 391-5011
- MedLink Georgia – 896 Highway 441 South, 625 Cook St. (Ridgeway Center), Clayton, GA 30525 / (706) 782-5991
- Edgefield County Hospital – 300 Ridge Medical Plaza, Edgefield, SC 29824 / (803) 637-3174
- Perfect Health 24/7 – 618 Ponder Place, Suite 2, Evans, GA 30809 / (706) 760-7607
Consult With Us For Free
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. understands what you are going through, and will make it a point to ease this burden for you. We will provide you with highly capable legal assistance at no cost unless we win your case and get you compensated. To schedule an initial consultation, call 1-800-375-9190 today.