McCormick County, South Carolina may be the smallest county in the state in terms of area, but it benefits from a great boundary location. It is situated within 100 miles of six major metropolitan areas in South Carolina and Georgia, giving it access to big-city facilities. However, the county itself maintains a quiet quality of life. Many of its 10,233 people are employed in government and healthcare, particularly in the county seat, McCormick.
Though a small locale, McCormick County isn’t completely safe from disasters and accidents. If you or your loved one has suffered from an accident in this county, obtaining justice will greatly help you recover. For this, you deserve the services of a lawyer who will genuinely fight for your case.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a personal injury law firm that has been helping people like you for over 20 years. We have aided in our clients’ recovery by winning them millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts. Our firm is committed to providing effective and sincere service, which is why our skilled attorneys and legal team will treat you like family to make the ordeal easier for you.
You can rely on Ted A. Greve & Associates for cases like auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, brain or spinal injuries, and wrongful death.
Letting a competent and compassionate attorney handle your case can get you the financial compensation you need and bring back the peace of mind you deserve. Entrust your case only to Ted A. Greve & Associates.
McCormick County Accident Statistics
Compared to other counties in South Carolina, McCormick County has fewer accidents each year. This doesn’t make the accidents any less devastating, however, as they still result in injuries and fatalities.
- According to the South Carolina Department of Public Safety, a total of 128 motor vehicle collisions occurred in McCormick County in 2006.
- These crashes killed 6 persons and injured 64 more.
- Of these accidents, 14 were alcohol-related.
McCormick County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When a person is hurt in an accident, it’s important to seek medical care right away. This is not only to attend to apparent injuries, but also to prevent more serious ones that could possibly develop. In case of an accident in McCormick County, these are some of the hospitals and medical centers you can contact:
- Family Healthcare/Savannah Lakes Medical Center – 207 Holiday Rd, McCormick, SC 29835 / (864) 391-5011
- Self Regional Healthcare – 1325 Spring St, Greenwood, SC 29646-3875 / (864) 725-4150
- Abbeville Area Medical Center – 420 Thomson Circle, Abbeville, SC 29620 / (864) 366-5011
- Edgefield County Hospital – 300 Ridge Medical Plaza, Edgefield, SC 29824 / (803) 637-3174
- Piedmont Health Group – 105 Vinecrest Court, Greenwood, SC 29646 / (864) 227-2900
Get Your Free Consultation Today
Ted A. Greve & Associates understands the burdens you are dealing with, and we will provide you with highly capable legal services at no cost unless we win your case and get you compensated. To schedule an initial consultation at no cost, call us at 1-800-375-9190 today.