Nature and urban living collide in Richmond County, Georgia. It is endowed with the natural beauty of the Savannah River, which provides leisure and recreation. At the same time, it is one of Georgia’s busiest counties, with the county seat Augusta being the third largest city in the state. In 1995, Augusta’s government consolidated with Richmond County, giving the new name Augusta-Richmond County.
In this county of 202,587 citizens, accidents are almost inevitable. Numerous people have lost loved ones or suffered injuries themselves, and if you’re one of them, you need the best legal help you can get.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. provides people in Richmond County with competent and compassionate legal services. Our law firm’s commitment to serve pushes our lawyers to aggressively yet skillfully fight for each case, and this has led us to win millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have been doing this for over 20 years, and have the experience to take on even the biggest insurance companies and corporations.
Trust on an attorney from Ted A. Greve & Associates to handle your personal injury case. We are experienced in cases like auto accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, wrongful death and more.
Richmond County Accident Statistics
The Augusta-Richmond Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) is the second biggest metro area in Georgia. It is no wonder why many accidents injure or take the lives of people in Richmond County each year.
- In 2005 alone, a total of 10,300 road accidents were recorded in Augusta-Richmond County. This was a large increase from the 8,589 count in 2004.
- The 2009 accidents resulted to 28 fatalities, also increased from 25 in 2004.
- Other fatalities come from work-related accidents. In 2012, there were 9 fatal occupational injuries in the Augusta-Richmond MSA, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Richmond County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Professional medical care should always be the first priority when someone is hurt in an accident. In Richmond County, here are some hospitals and medical centers you can contact:
- University Health Care/University Hospital – 1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901-2629 / (706) 722-9011
- Trinity Hospital of Augusta – 2260 Wrightboro Rd, Augusta, GA 30904 / (706) 481-7000
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta – 3651 Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA 30909 / (706) 651-3232 |
- East Central Regional Hospital – 100 Myrtle Blvd, Gracewood, GA 30812 / (706) 790-2011
- MedNow Urgent Care – 2604 Peach Orchard Rd, Augusta, GA 30906 / (706) 798-4673
Talk to Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
Seeking counsel from a good injury lawyer is the best way to get justly compensated for your losses, which in turn eases the financial and emotional burdens you have to carry. Entrust your case to Ted A. Greve & Associates. You’ll not only have the advantage of a capable and experienced personal injury attorney, you’ll also be treated with utmost care and compassion.
Call us now at 1-800-375-9190 for a free, no obligation consultation.