Spartanburg County, South Carolina offers many opportunities for its people to thrive. For one, it is considered as “the international business leader of the South” and has been recognized as having the country’s highest per capita international investment. Of the county’s population of 288,046, the majority of them are employed in private industries—especially in the county seat, Spartanburg. The county is also home to schools that frequently win awards and distinctions.
Residents of Spartanburg may be endowed with these opportunities, but they are as vulnerable to accidents as anyone else. If you have suffered from an injurious accident in Spartanburg, remember that you can fight for the justice you deserve.
Call on the personal injury firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. We are a group of skilled lawyers and paralegals honed by more than 20 years of experience. Over the decades, we have won millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, and continue to help them achieve the verdicts that they aim for. Our aggressive approach is complimented by sharp legal skills and sincere concern for each client, giving you legal representation that’s both highly competent and compassionate.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is experienced in a wide variety of cases including car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, brain or spine injuries, slip and fall accidents, bad products/bad drugs, social security disability, and wrongful death.
Spartanburg County Accident Statistics
Ever year, a place that is as flourishing as Spartanburg County inevitably experiences a number of accidents. Here are some facts:
- Spartanburg County had 6,694 motor vehicle collisions in 2006 alone. This was one of the highest numbers in South Carolina that year.
- From those accidents, 55 people were killed and 2,652 were injured.
- Alcohol played a part in 296 of those accidents. Meanwhile, 302 involved truck tractors and 111 involved motorcycles.
- Work-related fatalities also happen in the Spartanburg metropolitan statistical area, though at a lower rate. In 2011, there were 3 fatalities from occupational accidents in the area.
Spartanburg County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Medical care should always be the topmost priority when someone is hurt in an accident. In Spartanburg County, these are some of the health institutions you can contact:
- Spartanburg Regional – 101 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303 / (864) 560-6000
- Mary Black Health System – 1700 Skylyn Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29307 /(864) 573-3000
- Palmetto Medical Associates – 210 Freeman Farm Rd, Duncan, SC 29334 / (864) 968-5123
- Westgate Family Physicians – 105 Powell Mill Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29301 / (864) 574-0070
- Doctor’s Care – 218 East Blackstock Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29301 / (864) 576-864
Consult with Ted A. Greve & Associates
In order to obtain justice for your personal injury or wrongful death case, you need the services of an attorney with proven skills and a trusted record. You’ll find that attorney at Ted A. Greve & Associates. Call us today at 1-800-375-9190 to schedule an initial consultation at no cost.