White County, Georgia is filled with natural beauty and several unique charms. The mountains and waterways in the area offer many recreational activities, but visitors are also attracted to the Babyland General Hospital, home of the Cabbage Patch Kids, in county seat Cleveland, as well as to the Bavarian-themed community of Helen. The county’s proximity to metropolitans such as Atlanta also adds more economic and lifestyle opportunities for its 27,556 residents.
Though very close to nature, White County isn’t exempt from injurious and fatal accidents that cause suffering to its people. If such an accident has injured you or has taken the life of your loved one, you need the help of a good lawyer to truly recover.
Count on Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a personal injury firm that has been trusted for over two decades now. We have helped numerous clients recover from accidents by winning millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts on their behalf. Our attorneys, insurance adjusters, and paralegals are aggressive in representing you, yet will give you the family-like compassion you need to get through this ordeal.
Ted A. Greve & Associates has extensive and successful experience in many kinds of injury cases. These include car accidents, truck accidents, medical negligence, social security disability, workers’ compensation, head or spine injuries, slip and fall injuries, and wrongful death.
White County Accident Statistics
Compared to many other counties in Georgia, White County has a relatively low number of accidents in a year. Still, these accidents cause hundreds of injuries as well as fatalities.
- The Georgia Office of Highway Safety listed 649 motor vehicle crashes in White County in 2008 alone.
- This number of accidents was lower than that in 2007, which had 719.
- However, the 2008 crashes still killed 3 people and injured 273 others.
White County Hospitals and Medical Centers
It’s important to have a medical professional examine any injury sustained in an accident, as even a small one may become critical if left unchecked. In case of an accident in White County, these are some of the medical places around the area:
- Habersham Medical Center – 541 Historic Hwy, 441-N Demorest, GA 30535 / (706) 754-2161
- Northview Orthopaedic Associates – 110 South Main St, Hiawassee, Georgia 30546 / (706) 864-7904
- Chestatee Regional Hospital – 227 Mountain Dr, Dahlonega GA 30533 / (706) 864-6136
- Chestatee Emergent Medical Care – 2395 Thompson Rd, Dawsonville, GA 30534 / (706) 265-6866
- Chatuge Family Practice
Call Us Today
You won’t have to worry about paying expensive fees while fighting for justice and recovery. Ted A. Greve & Associates will competently handle your case at no cost unless we get you compensated. To schedule an initial consultation, call us at 1-800-375-9190 now.