Aiken County Personal Injury Attorneys
A county known for its horse events, Aiken County in South Carolina is a picture of well-manicured fields, natural and historic spots, and charming residences. Its county seat, also called Aiken, was given the All-America City Award in 1997. As of 2012, Aiken County has a population of 162,812, many of whom are employed in management, sales, and related office occupations.
Aiken County may seem like a serene and gentle paradise, but even in this setting, accidents happen that injure and take away the lives of innocent people. If you or your loved one has experienced an injurious accident in Aiken County, don’t forget that you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Fight for what you deserve with the help of Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. We are a personal injury law firm that has been winning cases for more than 20 years. An experienced legal team backs our skilled lawyers, so you get the competent representation needed to win the compensation you are entitled to.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is experienced in a wide variety of cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, brain or spinal injury, workers’ compensation, slip and fall accidents, bad product/bad drug, social security disability, and wrongful death. If any of these or a similar incident has caused your suffering, call Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A.
Aiken County Accident Statistics
Though Aiken County South Carolina generally has a peaceful atmosphere, it is still part of a large metro, the Augusta-Richmond Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). With major highways traversing through and around the county which contribute to the numerous accidents in the area.
- In 2009, about 29.5 vehicles were involved in fatal accidents per 100,000 population in Aiken County.
- According to an official South Carolina report, Aiken County had a total of 116 injury deaths in 2010.
- Some 8,646 non-fatal injuries were also recorded in the county in the same year.
- A report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics says that in 2012, 9 fatal occupational injuries occurred in the Augusta-Richmond MSA.
Aiken County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When an accident happens, immediate medical attention can prevent injuries from worsening and becoming life threatening. These are some of the medical institutions you can call in case of accidents in Aiken County:
- Aiken Regional Medical Center – 302 University Parkway, Aiken, SC 29801 / (803) 641-5000
- Doctors Care – North Aiken – 1029 York Street NE, Aiken, SC 29801 / (803) 648-4119
- Doctors Care – Aiken Mall – 850 Aiken Mall Dr, Aiken, SC 29803 / (803) 648-1464
- University Health Care/University Hospital – 1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901-2629 / (706) 722-9011
- East Central Regional Hospital – 3405 Mike Padgett Highway, Augusta, GA 30906 / (706) 792-7006
Call Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
True recovery from an accident includes being rightfully compensated and regaining your normal, peaceful life without the stress of medical bills and lost wages. Start by consulting with a lawyer from Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. We’ll provide you with the skillful representation and empathy you need, and at no cost unless we win your case. Your consultation is also free. Call us today at 1-800-375-9190.