Alamance County Personal Injury Attorneys
With low tax rates, charming attractions, and an advantageous location, Alamance County, North Carolina is a good place to reside in. The county’s tax rate of 6.75% is among the lowest in the state. Its proximity to North Carolina’s prestigious schools and state capital itself makes Alamance County a strategic residential location. This is why its population of 153,291 continues to grow today, particularly in county seat Graham.
Ideal as it may sound, life in Alamance County still has its share of misfortunes. Various accidents cause injuries and deaths, bringing personal distress to its residents. If you are one of them, it’s best to work with a competent lawyer who can help you find justice and protect your rights.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a top-notch personal injury law firm serving Alamance County and its surrounding areas. Over the last two decades, we have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients, and we can your case for you, too. We will aggressively fight for your claim, while still treating you with the compassion and sensitivity you need.
Call on Ted A. Greve & Associates if you need help with incidents like car accidents, truck accidents, brain or spinal injury, workers’ compensation, slip and fall accidents, bad product/bad drug, social security disability, and wrongful death.
Alamance County Accident Statistics
Here are some facts that show how accidents can happen to anyone and anywhere, even in Alamance County:
- A 2011 assessment reveals that unintentional injuries (excluding those involving vehicles) were the 5th leading cause of death in Alamance County. These contributed 53 deaths that year.
- Motor vehicle accidents, on the other hand, were the number one cause of unintentional injury among children aged 0-14.
- A separate report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics states that occupational injuries led to 5 fatalities in the county in 2010 alone.
Alamance County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Immediate medical attention can spell the difference between small injuries and lifelong suffering. In Alamance County, these are some of the medical institutions you can contact in case of an accident:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center – 1240 Huffman Mill Rd, Burlington, NC 27215 / 336-538-7000
- NextCare Urgent Care – 1713 S Church St, Burlington, NC 27215 / 336-222-8888
- Graham Medical (Urgent) Care – 217 East Elm St, Graham, NC 27253 / 336-228-9671
- Urgent Care of the Carolinas – 1225 Huffman Mill Rd, Suite 102 Burlington, NC 27215 / 336-586-0060
- Alamance Regional-Mebane Medical Park – 3940 Arrowhead Blvd, Mebane, NC 27302 / 919-568-7300
Call Us Today and Consult for Free
An important step towards recovering from an accident or loss is finding a good lawyer to work with. Trust in Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. to provide you with skilled and considerate legal services.
For a consultation at no cost, call us now at 1-800-375-9190.