Anderson County, South Carolina enjoys a thriving economy, thanks mostly to its manufacturing industry. More than 200 major manufacturers operating in the area, contributing to income and employment alongside other industries like education and healthcare. The county of 189,355 people is also growing as a tourist center due to Lake Harwell and the historic districts in the City of Anderson, which is the county seat.
But on the other side of growth and prosperity, Anderson County also experiences accidents that bring about injuries and deaths. If such an accident in this county has injured you or has taken the life of a loved one, you need a reliable attorney to help you achieve justice and compensation.
You can count on Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a personal injury firm that has been helping people for more than 20 years now. We have gained the trust of clients and the respect of those in the legal field because we are aggressive and sincere in fighting for each case. This has led us to win millions of dollars in both compensation and verdicts for our clients.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is composed of lawyers, specialists, and paralegals that are skilled and experienced in many types of injury cases. These include car crashes and other road accidents, work-related accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical errors or negligence, social security disability, head or spinal injuries, and wrongful death.
In fighting for justice, you deserve the support of dependable professionals who won’t waste your time and resources. You can be confident with Ted A. Greve & Associates handling your case.
Table of Contents
Anderson County Accident Facts
Various types of accidents occur in Anderson County each year, including motor vehicle crashes and occupational accidents. These are some statistics:
- In 2006, there were a total of 4,046 motor vehicle traffic collisions in Anderson County, as reported by the South Carolina Department of Public Safety.
- From these accidents, 44 people died and 1,968 sustained injuries.
- In 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics recorded 4 fatal occupational injuries in the county.
If you have been injured in one of these accidents don’t hesitate to contact a car accident attorney.
Anderson County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Even small injuries need medical attention as they can easily develop into more serious ones. In case of an accident or injury in Anderson County, there are many hospitals and medical centers you can call. Here are some of them:
- AnMed Health Medical Center – 800 North Fant St, Anderson, SC 29621 / (864) 512-1000
- AnMed North Campus – 2000 East Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621 / (864) 512-1000
- Doctors Care – 2126 N Highway 81, Anderson SC 29621 / (864) 226-2660
- Palmetto Family Medicine – 323 Lebby St, Pelzer, SC 29669 / (864) 947-6666
- Redi Care – 823 Pearman Dairy Rd, Anderson SC 29625 / (864) 225-7878
Contact Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
You don’t have to go through unnecessary financial and emotional stress when seeking the justice and compensation you deserve. The reliable firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates will capably handle your case for no fee unless we win your case and get you compensated. Schedule your free initial consultation by calling us at (803) 592-3335 today.