Coastal living and island getaways are just some of the main features that attract people to Brunswick County, North Carolina. With a population of 112,257, the county also enjoys a mild climate, a quaint lifestyle, and some of the state’s lowest taxes, enticing visitors to move their homes and businesses in the area. That aside, the top employers in the county are still in the education and public administration sectors, particularly in county seat Bolivia.
Life seems pleasant in Brunswick County, but this place still has its fair share of injuries and deaths due to accidents. If you have suffered from one of these accidents, you need a lawyer who will sincerely fight for your case and help you recover.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is the injury law firm you can rely on. We are a team of personal injury attorneys, specialists, and paralegals who have been trusted for more than 20 years now. Committed to handling your case as if it were our own, we utilize a tireless approach to representation, leading us to win millions of dollars on behalf of our clients in compensation and verdicts. This is coupled by our family-like treatment of each client, helping them stress less and supporting their recovery.
The law firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates has extensive experience in cases such as car crashes and other road accidents, workers’ compensation, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, head or spinal injuries, medical errors, and wrongful death.
Table of Contents
Brunswick County Accident Facts
Despite being a relatively peaceful area, Brunswick County experiences thousands of accidents each year. A large part of these are motor vehicle accidents.
- According to data from the North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center, a total of 2,039 reportable crashes occurred in Brunswick County in 2012.
- Of these, 28 were fatal while 196 caused evident to disabling injuries.
- In the same year, the Bureau of Labor Statistics found four fatal occupational injuries in the Wilmington, NC statistical area, which at the time included Brunswick County.
If you find yourself injured in a car accident in Brunswick County contact a car accident lawyer to learn about your claim options.
Brunswick County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Anyone who sustains an injury in an accident should seek proper medical attention, even for injuries that seem minor. Here are some hospitals and medical centers in or near Brunswick County:
- Dosher Memorial Hospital – 924 N. Howe St, Southport, NC 28461 / (910) 457-3800
- Dosher Medical – Oak Island – 4700 E. Oak Island Dr, Oak Island, NC 28465 / (910) 278-6414
- Brunswick Medical Center – 240 Hospital Drive NE, Bolivia, NC 28422 / (910) 721-1000
- Coastal Immediate & Primary Care – 4654 Long Beach Rd, Southport, NC 28461 / (910) 632-0041
- Wilmington Health Oak Island – 8715 East Oak Island Dr, Oak Island, NC 28465 / (910) 278-3316
Consult For Free
Your financial and emotional recovery doesn’t have to be costly. Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. will provide you with competent and compassionate legal service, and you won’t have to pay any legal fee unless you are compensated. To schedule your initial consultation with us at no cost, call us today at (844) 387-8677.