Burke County Personal Injury Attorneys
Burke County, Georgia is a mix of laid-back county life and modern industry. It is known for its hunting and bird dogs, with the county seat, Waynesboro, nicknamed the Bird Dog Capital of the World. As of 2012, the county is home to 23,125 people, with more than half of this population working in the services and manufacturing industries. Burke County also houses Plant Vogtle, a nuclear power plant providing energy to some 600,000 homes in the region.
As Burke County continues to welcome modern development, accidents increase as well leave people injured and in some cases even take away the lives of loved ones. If you have suffered from such a misfortune in Burke County, fight for justice with the help of a highly skilled injury lawyer.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a personal injury firm that can win you the compensation you deserve for you injury or accident case. Our firm is equipped with over two decades of successful experience fighting for clients, and our team of researchers, investigators, and specialists can create a strong case for you.
Contact Ted A. Greve & Associates if you need help with incidents such as auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, bad products/bad drugs, workers’ compensation, brain or spinal injury, social security disability, and wrongful death.
Burke County Accident Statistics
Burke County is part of the Augusta-Richmond Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), which is the second largest metro in Georgia. With the flurry of activities in the area, it’s not a surprise that Burke County experiences accidents of varying degrees every year.
- In 2006, Burke County recorded 335 injuries from motor vehicle crashes.
- The same year also marked 12 motor vehicle crash fatalities in the county.
- Among the causes of road accidents in the area are collisions with another vehicle, sideswiping, and deer-related crashes.
- Work-related injuries accidents also occur. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 9 fatal occupational injuries in the Augusta-Richmond MSA in 2012.
Burke County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When someone gets hurt in an accident, it’s crucial to get medical care right away to prevent injuries from worsening. The following are some of the hospitals and medical centers in and around Burke County:
- Burke Medical Center – 351 Liberty St, Waynesboro, GA 30830 / (706) 554-4435
- University Health Care/University Hospital – 1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901-2629 / (706) 722-9011
- Trinity Hospital of Augusta – 2260 Wrightboro Rd, Augusta, GA 30904 / (706) 481-7000
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta – 3651 Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA 30909 / (706) 651-3232
- Southern Family Medical Center – 3736-A Mike Padgett Hwy, Augusta, GA 30906 / (706) 560-2273
Contact Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
You deserve justice so that you can truly move on from your accident. Let the skills, experience, and considerate understanding of Ted A. Greve & Associates help you win your legal battle. You don’t have to worry about legal fees, because you won’t have to pay unless we win your case.
Call us today at 1-800-375-9190 for a free consultation.