Cabarrus County, North Carolina is rich in history yet is attuned to the modern world. It is home to 181,468 people and to the first gold mine in the U.S. In recent years, the county has also become a major motorsports hub, especially in its county seat of Concord. But even outside the county’s mines and racetracks, numerous disasters happen, causing distress to individuals and families. If you or your family has been affected by an accident in Cabarrus County, call on a personal injury lawyer who has the skills and experience to stand up for you.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a law firm with 20 years of solid experience winning millions of dollars’ worth of settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. Our personal injury attorneys will aggressively fight for your rights, and our knowledgeable and resourceful team of investigators, researchers, and specialists will help build you a strong case. We will also treat you with family-like kindness and compassion to help you through this ordeal.
Trust Ted A. Greve & Associates to get you properly compensated for your injuries and losses. We successfully handle car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, bad product/bad drug, workers’ compensation, social security disability, head or spinal injury, and wrongful death.
Accident Statistics in Cabarrus County
Various accidents have caused injuries and fatalities in Cabarrus County. Here are some statistics:
- For every 100,000 population in the county in 2009, 25.9 vehicles were involved in fatal accidents. This was higher than the North Carolina average of 22.5.
- Of these accidents, 16.8 fatalities were recorded per 100,000 population.
- In Concord alone, 69 people were injured in truck accidents in 2011.
- Also in 2011, the Bureau of Labor Statistics found 148 fatal work-related injuries in North Carolina.
- Twenty-two of these occupational injuries occurred in the Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord area.
Hospitals and Medical Centers in Cabarrus County, NC
In case of an accident, it’s crucial to seek professional medical help first. Here are some medical institutions you can contact in Cabarrus County:
- CMC-NorthEast – 920 Church Street North, Concord, NC 28025 / 704-403-3000
- Carolinas HealthCare Urgent Care – 1090 Northeast Gateway Ct., Suite 202, Concord, NC 28025 / 704-403-9050
- ExpressMed – 8520 Pit Stop Court, Suite 30,Concord, NC 28027 / 704-979-8765
- Novant Health Lakeside Primary Care – 7752 Gateway Ln NW #100, Concord, NC / 704-316-4951
- FastMed – 391 George W Liles Parkway Northwest, Concord, NC 28027 / 704-886-1780
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
For your personal injury case, obtain legal representation from the competent yet compassionate lawyers at Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. For more information or to schedule an initial consultation at no cost, call us today at 1-800-375-9190.