Catawba County Personal Injury Attorneys
Catawba County, North Carolina is a mix of old and new industries. A large fraction of the county’s population of 154,356 is employed in the manufacturing sector, making the region a commercial hub, particularly in the county seat Newton. In recent years, the county has become involved in technology industries. For example, it houses Apple’s iCloud data center, as well as the country’s upcoming largest private solar farm.
As a flourishing region, Catawba County also experiences its share of disasters and accidents. If you are one of the people who have suffered from an accident in Catawba County, enlist the legal services of a lawyer who can competently fight for your personal injury or wrongful death case.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, PA is a personal injury law firm that has won millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts on behalf of their clients over the last 20 years. Our attorneys’ aggressive yet skillful approach and thorough resourcefulness have garnered the firm a respected reputation in the legal community. Our clients, meanwhile, benefit from the compassionate, family-like treatment that we provide for every single case.
The firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates is highly experienced in cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, workers’ compensation, bad product/bad drug, brain or spinal injury, and wrongful death.
Catawba County Accident Statistics
Catawba County’s steady development is paired with above-average numbers of accidents. These are some facts from the last few years:
- In 2012, unintentional injuries were the 6th leading cause of death in Catawba County. It contributed a rate of 32.6 deaths per population of 100,000, higher than the North Carolina average of 28.7.
- Motor vehicle injuries ranked 9th on the same list, accounting for 19.2 deaths per 100,000 population. This was also higher than the 16.8 state average.
- In the same year, motor vehicle crashes led to 1,344 non-fatal injuries and 30 fatal injuries.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 5 fatal occupational injuries in 2010 in the Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton Metropolitan Statistical Area, to which Catawba County belongs.
Catawba County Hospitals and Medical Centers
In case of an accident, the very first thing you should do is to seek proper medical care. Here are some medical institutions serving Catawba County:
- Catawba Valley Medical Center – 810 Fairgrove Church Road Southeast, Hickory, NC 28602 / 828-326-3000
- Frye Regional Medical Center – 420 N Center Street, Hickory, NC 28601 / 828-315-5000
- Carolinas Medical Center-Lincolnton – 433 McAlister Road, Lincolnton, NC 28092 / 980-212-2000
- Hart Industrial Clinic – 2820 Tate Blvd. SE, Hickory, NC 28602 / 828-326-7000
- Piedmont Urgent Care of North Carolina – 2972 North Center Street, Hickory, NC 28601 / 828-431-4955
Contact Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. Today
If you sustained injuries due to the negligence of another person or entity, the law gives you the right to pursue a compensation claim. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact our Catawba County personal injury attorneys at Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. at 1-800-375-9190.