Cherokee County Personal Injury Attorneys
Named after the Cherokee Indians who lived in the area, Cherokee County, South Carolina is a place with deeply rooted history and bountiful natural resources. The county’s long and colorful heritage is among its main attractions, alongside its prominent peach industry. County seat Gaffney is, in fact, nicknamed the Peach Capital of South Carolina. Aside from this, Cherokee County enjoys a diverse economy, with employers ranging from Nestle USA to Duke Energy.
Amid these assets, Cherokee County still experiences misfortunes and accidents, which result in several injuries and fatalities each year. If you’ve suffered from an accident in Cherokee County, you may need help to get on the road to recovery—and this can start with a good personal injury lawyer.
For more than two decades now, Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. has been helping people recover from the financial and emotional ordeal caused by accidents. Our attorneys and legal team are not just highly skilled, but are also sincere in fighting for each case. That is why we have won millions in dollars for our clients in settlements and verdicts over the years.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is experienced in injury cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Cherokee County Accident Statistics
Despite its quiet charm, Cherokee County has a relatively high number of accidents compared to other counties in South Carolina.
- In 2006 alone, a total of 1,454 motor vehicle collisions occurred in Cherokee County.
- These crashes resulted in 8 deaths, while 776 other people were injured.
- Of these accidents, 104 involved truck tractors.
- Eighty-seven crashes were also alcohol-related.
Cherokee County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Accidents in Cherokee County are apparently not rare. It’s important to know the contact details of medical institutions that can save a person’s life when disaster strikes. Here are some hospitals and medical centers in or near Cherokee County:
- Gaffney Medical Center/Upstate Carolina Medical Center – 1530 North Limestone St, Gaffney, SC 29340 / (864) 487-4271
- Cherokee Family Medicine – 1341 N Limestone St, Gaffney, SC 29340 / (864) 489-3300
- Piedmont West Urgent Care Center –1190 Filbert Hwy, Ste 110, York SC 29745 / (803) 628-0004
- Mary Black Health System – 1700 Skylyn Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29307 / (864) 573-3000
- NextCare Urgent Care – 419 Earl Rd, Shelby, NC 28150 / (704) 481-0555
Consult for Free with Ted A. Greve & Associates
Your accident is more than just a statistic, and you deserve to get the best legal representation so you can move on and once again live a peaceful life in Cherokee County. With Ted A. Greve & Associates, you can trust that your case is in good hands. Consultation are free and you won’t have to worry about fees unless we win your case for you.
Call us at 1-800-375-9190 today for a free, no obligation consultation.