A rural setting in a prime location, Chester County, South Carolina offers both agricultural features and strategic business advantages. It lies between several major cities: Charlotte and Greenville in North Carolina, and Columbia in South Carolina. Chester County also draws in visitors with its agri-tourism industry. Many of the county’s 32,546 people are meanwhile employed in office and production industries, especially in the county seat, Chester.
Being both an industrial and agricultural area, Chester County experiences a number of accidents each year. If such an accident has injured you or taken away the life of your loved one, finding justice will greatly ease your financial and emotional burdens.
In the event of an accident call on Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a personal injury law firm that has been helping people like you for over 20 years. Our skilled and aggressive lawyers have won millions in settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is experienced in cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, social security disability, slip and fall accidents, bad products/bad drugs, brain or spine injury, and wrongful death.
Chester County Accident Statistics
Accidents can happen in various ways in Chester County, including on major highways used by long-distance travelers, as well as production areas filled with equipment. Here are some facts on the number of injuries and fatalities resulting from these accidents:
- In 2006 alone, there were a total of 596 motor vehicle collisions recorded in Chester County.
- From these crashes, 7 people died and 343 were injured.
- Of these accidents, 61 involved truck tractors and 38 were alcohol-related.
- In 2012, work-related incidents contributed to 23 fatal injuries in the Charlotte metropolitan area, including Chester County.
Chester County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Immediate medical care can save someone from grave injuries and even death. When an accident occurs in Chester County, these are some of the hospitals and medical centers you can call:
- Chester Regional Medical Center – 1 Medical Park Dr, Chester, SC 29706 / (803) 581-3151
- Piedmont Medical Center – 222 S Herlong Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29732 / (803) 329-1234
- Piedmont East Urgent Care Center – 760 Addison Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29730 / (803) 329-1930
- Piedmont Urgent Care – Baxter – 502 Sixth Baxter Crossing, Fort Mill, SC 29708 / (803) 396-8100
- Springs Memorial Hospital – 800 W. Meeting S, Lancaster, SC 29720 / (803) 286-1214
Call Us for a Free Consultation
You deserve financial and emotional recovery from your accident. Ted A. Greve & Associates understands that, so we’ll not only give you skillful legal representation, we’ll also make the process easier for you to handle. You also won’t have to pay any legal fees unless we win your case.
Call us now at (844) 387-8677 for a free consultation.