The low-key and relaxed Chesterfield County, South Carolina is a rural refuge among metropolitans. With taxation that’s one of the state’s lowest, the county enjoys a low cost of living that allows a gentle and small-town lifestyle for its 46,103 people. Visitors also come here to unwind in the county’s forests and cultural places, such as in the historic districts in Cheraw and in the county seat Chesterfield.
Living in Chesterfield County may be pleasant, but it can still take an unfortunate turn due to accidents that lead to injuries and deaths. If you or someone you love has been hurt by such an accident in this county, seek the help of a good lawyer to help you get compensated.
Call on Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a law firm serving personal injury victims in South Carolina. We are a team of attorneys, insurance adjusters, and paralegals who have been trusted for over 20 years now, winning millions of dollars in recoveries for our clients. Our tireless approach to representation, combined with our family-like treatment of each client, can get you the financial compensation and peace of mind you need to move on. No matter your case, whether you were in a car accident or need a workers’ compensation lawyer we can help you.
At Ted A. Greve & Associates we have vast knowledge and experience in cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, social security disability, medical negligence, head or spine injuries, slip and fall injuries, and wrongful death.
Chesterfield County Accident Facts
Chesterfield County has relatively lower accident statistics compared to many other South Carolina counties, but the accidents in this community still affect hundreds of people.
- According to the South Carolina Department of Public Safety, there were a total of 639 motor vehicle traffic collisions in Chesterfield County in 2006 alone.
- These crashes resulted in the death of 17 people and injuries on 490 others.
- The SC Department of Natural Resources also reports that in 2008, there were 2 fatalities from boating accidents in Chesterfield County.
Contact a Chesterfield county car accident attorney if you’ve been involved in a car accident. We offer free case reviews and can advise you on how best to proceed with your claim.
Chesterfield County Hospitals and Medical Centers
If you sustain any form of injury in an accident, immediately have it checked by a medical professional to prevent it from developing into a serious or even life-threatening condition. In case of an accident in Chesterfield County, these are some medical places in the area you may call:
- Chesterfield General Hospital – 711 Chesterfield Hwy, Cheraw, SC 29520 / (843) 537-7881
- Pageland Family Medicine – 301 N. Van Lingle Mungo Blvd, Pageland, SC 29728 / (843) 672-6127
- Kershaw Health Medical Center – 1315 Roberts St, Camden, SC 29020 / (803) 432-4311
- Sandhills Medical Foundation – 645 S. 7th St, McBee, SC 29101 / (843) 335-8291
- Springs Memorial Hospital – 800 W. Meeting Street, Lancaster, SC 29720 / (803) 286-1214
Consult With Us For Free
You won’t have to worry about expensive fees when you call on Ted A. Greve & Associates. We care about your situation, and so we’ll give you quality legal service at no cost until you get compensated. To schedule your initial consultation, call us at 1-800-375-9190 now.