Cleveland County Personal Injury Attorneys
Positioned between the largest metropolitans in the Carolinas, Cleveland County, North Carolina enjoys an ideal location that allows both big-city access and small-town lifestyles. Various industries keep the county’s economy diverse, while rural charms such as hiking trails and waterways attract visitors. With a population of 97,474, the county is also proud of its agri-tourism industry, especially in county seat Shelby.
Cleveland County may offer the best of both worlds, but alongside its fortunes, there are accidents that lead to injuries and deaths. If you are one of those who have been affected by such an accident in Cleveland County, fight for your rights with the help of a dependable lawyer.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. can help you achieve the financial and even emotional recovery you need by standing up for your case. We are a law firm that has been helping personal injury victims for more than 20 years now, and we have won millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts on behalf of our clients. Our attorneys and legal team are aggressive when representing, yet they will treat you with the compassion you need to help you get your life back on track.
The law firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates has extensive experience in cases such as car crashes, truck accidents, head or spinal injury, social security disability, workers’ compensation, medical negligence, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Obtaining legal help for your accident can be a great help to get you the financial compensation and peace of mind you deserve. To achieve that, trust only an attorney from Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Cleveland County Accident Facts
Various types of accidents occur in Cleveland County, and among these are motor vehicle crashes and occupational accidents.
- Data from the North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center indicates that in 2012, there were a total of 2,168 reportable vehicle crashes in Cleveland County.
- Of these accidents, 11 were fatal and 211 resulted in evident and disabling injuries.
- The NC Department of Transportation also reports that in 2009, there were four work zone crashes in the county.
Cleveland County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Even victims who sustain minor injuries in an accident should seek medical attention, as this could avoid the development of life-threatening conditions. In case of a Cleveland County accident, these are some of the medical places you may contact:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center – 201 E. Grover St, Shelby, NC 28150 / (980)-487-3000
- NextCare Urgent Care – 419 Earl Rd, Shelby, NC 28150 / (704) 481-0555
- Kings Mountain Hospital – 706 W. King St, Kings Mountain, NC 28086 / (980) 487-5000
- Carolinas Healthcare Urgent Care – Shelby – 1010 East Dixon Blvd, Suite B, Shelby, NC 28152 / (980) 487-2900
- Shelby Family Practice – 1124 N. Washington St, Shelby, NC 28150 / (980) 487-1148
Consult For Free
An accident can cause so much stress on your finances, and Ted A. Greve & Associates understands that. That’s why we’ll provide you with quality legal representation at no cost until we get you compensated. To schedule your initial consultation with us, call us today at 1-800-375-9190.