Furniture, barbecue, and water activities—these are just some of the major attractions that make Davidson County, North Carolina a unique region. The county seat Lexington is famous for its Lexington-style barbecue, while the largest city, Thomasville, has a celebrated furniture industry. The county of 149,331 people also has High Rock Lake, a site visited for fishing and water sports.
Davidson County may be distinct in its assortment of charms, but it is not exempt from disasters and accidents. If you have sustained an injury or lost a loved one in an accident in Davidson County, call a lawyer who will earnestly fight for what you deserve.
You can find quality legal representation at Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a personal injury law firm with 20 years of experience. Our skilled attorneys, backed by a team of researchers, investigators, and specialists, have been winning millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts, to the satisfaction of our clients. You can count on us to aggressively stand up for your case while giving you the family-like support you need throughout the ordeal.
Contact the personal injury firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates to represent you in cases like car accidents, truck accidents, brain or spine injuries, bad product/bad drug, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, workers’ compensation, and wrongful death.
Davidson County, NC Accident Statistics
Vehicular accidents may be a leading cause of injury and deaths in Davidson County, but other incidents like work-related accidents also contribute to the statistics.
- According to City-data.com, 29.2 people per 100,000 population were involved in fatal accidents in Davidson County in 2009.
- These accidents involved 19.7 vehicles per 100,000 population in the same year.
- According to the NC Center for Health Statistics, from 2007-2011, injuries that did not involve motor vehicles accounted for 30.7 deaths per 100,000 residents in Davidson County.
- A report from the North Carolina Department of Labor reveals that there were 38 occupational fatalities in the state in 2012.
If you’ve been in a car accident speak with a car accident lawyer to learn about your potential claim.
Davidson County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Acquiring competent legal help is important, but seeking medical attention should be the first priority when an accident happens. In Davidson County, these are some hospitals and medical centers you can call:
- Lexington Medical Center – 250 Hospital Drive, Lexington, NC 27292 / 336-248-5161
- Thomasville Medical Center – 207 Old Lexington Road, Thomasville, NC 27360 / 336-472-2000
- High Point Regional Hospital – 601 North Elm Street, High Point, NC 27261 / 336-878-6000
- Doctor Express High Point – 1231 Eastchester Dr, Ste 120, High Point, NC 27265 / 336-792-2493
- Cone Health MedCenter – 2630 Willard Dairy Rd, High Point, NC 27265 / 336-884-3777
Call Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. Today
For a competent and knowledgeable personal injury lawyer in Davidson County, contact Ted A. Greve & Associates, PA. Your consultation is free, and you won’t be billed unless we win your case. Call us at 1-800-375-9190.