Edgefield County Personal Injury Attorneys
As one of the USA’s top producers of peaches, Edgefield County, South Carolina is a delight in the spring and summer. Tourists are drawn to the county’s peach festivals, as well as to its wealth of natural spots and historic landmarks—especially in the county seat, Edgefield. The county’s population of 26,347 also benefits from an economy of agriculture, manufacturing, and services.
Pleasant as it may seem, Edgefield County still experiences misfortunes that cause injuries and deaths. If you have been hurt or have lost a loved one to an accident in Edgefield County, you need a good injury lawyer to help you recover financially from the incident.
Ted & Greve & Associates, P.A. is a personal injury firm that has been trusted by clients for over 20 years. Our aggressive attorneys, together with our skilled team of paralegals, have won millions of dollars of compensation on behalf of our clients, allowing them to recover financially and even emotionally.
We have successful experience in a wide variety of cases including auto accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, and wrongful death.
Edgefield County Accident Statistics
Edgefield County belongs to the Augusta-Richmond Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), which is a large metro with its share of accidents. But even within the county itself, a number of people are injured and killed each year.
- According to the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control, 1,022 non-fatal injuries occurred in Edgefield County in 2007 alone.
- There were also 12 injury deaths in the county in the same year.
- A separate report from the SC Department of Public Safety states that there were 371 vehicle traffic collisions in the county, also in 2007.
- From these collisions, 7 persons were killed and 173 injured.
- Meanwhile, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that there were 9 fatal work-related injuries in the Augusta-Richmond MSA in 2012
Edgefield County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Immediate medical care is crucial when a person is hurt in an accident. These are some medical institutions you can contact in or near Edgefield County:
- Edgefield County Hospital – 300 Ridge Medical Plaza, Edgefield, SC 29824 / (803) 637-3174
- University Health Care/University Hospital – 1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901-2629 / (706) 722-9011
- Peach Tree Medical Center – 100 Ridge Medical Plaza Suite 102, Edgefield, SC 29824 / (803) 637-3630
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta – 3651 Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA 30909 / (706) 651-3232
- Self Medical Group Express Medical Care – 102 Rock Creek Bvd, Greenwood, SC 29646 / (864) 725-5020
Call Today for a Free Consultation
You deserve the best legal representation to help you live life normally again after an accident. Let the skilled and understanding lawyers at Ted A. Greve & Associates handle your case so you can focus on recovery.
You don’t pay unless we win your case, so call us now at 1-800-375-9190 for a free, no obligation and private consultation.