It’s a small town, but regardless accidents happen and Effingham lawyers at Ted Greve and associates are ready to assist you. Whether you had a personal injury or been injured in a car accident, the Ted Greve law firm has experienced lawyers that win big accident cases. Not just a normal personal injury lawyer in Effingham county, Dr. Ted Greve is both a doctor and a personal injury lawyer.
The historical community of Effingham County, Georgia is now experiencing modern growth. With a population of 53,293, it has been ranked as the sixth fastest growing county among the country’s mid-size counties, and is among the top 80 of all U.S. counties. Alongside this, it also sees the development of its economy: it has previously relied on agriculture but now includes industries like retail and accommodation, especially in the tourist-attracting county seat Springfield.
Effingham County maintains its small-town atmosphere, but as developments arrive, injurious and fatal accidents also occur. Fortunately, if such an accident has caused you suffering, you can count on a Georgia lawyer to help you achieve true justice.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is the personal injury firm you can rely on. For more than 20 years, we have earned a reputation in Georgia and neighboring states for our successes in helping accident victims. With our tireless attorneys, specialists, and paralegals, we have won verdicts and millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. We combine that with our family-like treatment of our clients in order to help them with the recovery process.
Effingham lawyers at Ted A. Greve & Associates are experienced in cases like car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical errors, workers’ compensation, social security disability, head or spinal injuries, and wrongful death.
You deserve a lawyer who will represent you with competence, and at the same time, one whom you can trust to fight for you with sincerity. For that, call only on Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Effingham Lawyers – Accident Facts
Though Effingham County takes pride in its peaceful and friendly community, more than a thousand accidents still happen here every year. Some statistics:
- The Georgia Office of Highway Safety listed a total of 1,046 motor vehicle crashes in Effingham County in just 2008.
- These accidents caused 442 injuries and 8 fatalities.
- Additionally, in 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported five fatal occupational injuries in the Savannah, GA metropolitan statistical area, of which Effingham County is a part.
Effingham County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When someone is hurt in an accident, he or she should seek medical treatment, even for minor injuries. These are some of the hospitals and medical centers you may contact in or near Effingham County:
- Effingham Health System – 459 Hwy 119 S, Springfield, GA 31329 / (912) 754-6451
- Rincon Medical Center – 119 Chimney Road Rincon, GA 31326 / (912) 295-5560
- Memorial Health Rincon – 241 Silverwood Commercial Court, Rincon, GA 31326 (912) 826-8802
- Coastal Carolina Hospital – 1000 Medical Center Dr, Hardeeville, SC 29927 / (843) 784-8000
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center – 1499 Fair Rd, Statesboro, GA 30458 /(912) 486-1000
Contact Ted A. Greve Effingham Lawyers Today
Don’t hesitate to seek the services of the lawyer you need and deserve. At Ted A. Greve & Associates, not only will you receive top-notch representation by the Greve law firm Effingham lawyers, but you also won’t have to worry about costs. We provide our services at no cost unless we win you your case. Call 1-800-375-9190 now to schedule a consultation.