Fulton County, Georgia is a vibrant community enjoying much economic progress. Its county seat, Atlanta, is not just the state’s capital and most populous city but is also one of the top cities in the world in terms of economy. The county’s 931,380 people are employed in areas such as corporate headquarters, science and research, and technology. The arts scene in Fulton County is also flourishing, making it a national entertainment center.
With all its bustling development, Fulton County inevitably experiences many accidents, causing injuries and deaths to numerous people. If you are one of those who suffered from an accident in Fulton County, seek the services of a competent attorney who will not treat your case as just another statistic.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a top-notch firm of personal injury lawyers serving Atlanta and the rest of Fulton County. We have been helping people for more than 20 years, and over the last few decades, we have won millions of dollars’ worth of compensation and verdicts. Backed by a skilled team of researchers, investigators, and paralegals, our lawyers take on an aggressive yet sincere approach when representing each client.
The injury law firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates can provide you with sharp legal representation and genuine care. You can count on us for cases like car accidents, truck accidents, brain or spinal injuries, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disabilities, workers’ compensation, and wrongful death.
In a place where accidents are eventually condensed into cold numbers, the lawyers at Ted A. Greve & Associates will fight for your case as if it were our own.
Fulton County Accident Statistics
Accidents in Fulton County result in hundreds of deaths and thousands of injuries each year. Here are some facts:
- In 2008 alone, there were a total of 45,717 crashes recorded in Fulton County.
- These accidents caused 14,521 injuries.
- The accidents also resulted in 115 fatalities.
- As for work-related incidents, the Atlanta metropolitan statistical area recorded 38 fatal occupational injuries in 2012.
As common as accidents are in Fulton County it’s best to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer if you find yourself in one. We can tell you the best method to proceed with your claim
Fulton County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When an accident strikes, it’s best to get immediate medical help to properly treat injuries and prevent complications. Fortunately, there are various hospitals and medical centers in Fulton County. Here are some of them:
- Atlanta Medical Center – 303 Parkway Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30312 / (404) 265-4000
- Northside Hospital – 1000 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30342 / (404) 851-8000
- Emory Healthcare/St. Joseph’s Hospital – 5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, NE, Atlanta, GA 30342 / (678) 843-7001
- North Fulton Hospital – 3000 Hospital Blvd, Roswell, GA 30076 / (770) 751-2500
- Grady Memorial Hospital – 80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 / (404) 616-1000
Talk to Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
For a personal injury lawyer with genuine concern for your case, contact Ted A. Greve & Associates. Not only will we fight tirelessly for you, but we’ll also sympathize with your situation. Because of that, we’ll offer you our services at no cost unless we get you compensated. Call us today at 1-800-375-9190.