Greenwood County, South Carolina offers small-town charm with plenty of growth opportunities. The county prides itself in its sense of community, manifested in events like the Festival of Flowers and the Festival of Discovery, both held in county seat Greenwood. Though the county of 70,125 people experienced economic setbacks in the past, it is endowed with opportunities through quality educational institutions and the Emerald Triangle cultural and economic plan.
In spite of its genial atmosphere, Greenwood County still has disasters and accidents that cause suffering to its residents. If such an accident has injured you or has taken away the life of your loved one, you need the best possible legal help to be able to recover. Having a good lawyer to handle your case can give you financial compensation, as well as peace of mind so you can begin the road to recovery.
For that, trust in Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. We are a personal injury law firm that’s committed to serving real people like you. For more than two decades, we have been winning millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts for our clients, helping ease their financial and emotional burdens. Our skilled and sincere legal team will tirelessly fight for you and treat you with family-like kindness throughout the entire process.
Ted A. Greve & Associates has extensive experience in cases like auto-accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, social security disability, brain or spinal injuries, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Remember, you deserve justice so you can truly move on from the accident. Choose an attorney who is not only competent but also genuine in service, and you can find that attorney at Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Greenwood County Accident Statistics
Though Greenwood County is a relatively quiet and peaceful area, the number of accidents in this place still reaches the thousands, resulting in hundreds of individuals suffering fatalities and injuries.
- The South Carolina Department of Public Safety recorded 1,530 traffic collisions in Greenwood County in 2006 alone.
- From these vehicle crashes, 6 people were killed and 752 were injured.
- Out of these 2006 collisions, 80 were identified to be alcohol-related.
- Some 49 crashes meanwhile involved truck tractors.
Greenwood County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Immediate medical care should be the first priority when someone is hurt in an accident. In case of an injury in Greenwood County, you can call these medical institutions in and around the area:
- Self Regional Healthcare – 1325 Spring St, Greenwood, SC 29646 / (864) 725-4111
- Doctors Care – 516 Montague Ave, Greenwood, SC 29649 / (864) 223-1468
- Self Medical Group – Express Medical Care – 102 Rock Creek Bvd, Greenwood, SC / (864) 725-5020
- Piedmont Health Group – 103 Little Mountain Rd, Ninety Six, SC 29666 / (864) 543-3515
- Newberry County Memorial Hospital – 2669 Kinard St, Newberry, SC 29108 / (803) 276-7570
Get Your Free Consultation
Your fight for justice doesn’t have to be costly. Ted A. Greve & Associates understands your situation, so we’ll give you our services at no cost unless we get you compensated. Your consultation is also free, so call us today at 1-800-375-9190.