Henderson County, North Carolina is filled with unique points of interests, but the most popular attraction is the NC Apple Festival held annually in county seat Hendersonville. With a population of 108,266, the county has an elevated altitude and cool climate that allows the thriving of apples and other agricultural produce. This contributes to the county’s tourism and general economy, alongside industries like manufacturing, retail, and health care.
While Henderson County is considered a good place to visit, live in, or retire in, it’s still not exempt from accidents that bring injuries and deaths. If such an accident in this county has caused you suffering, don’t hesitate to fight for your rights with the help of a reliable lawyer.
Call on the personal injury firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. We are a team of attorneys, paralegals, and specialists who have been trusted for more than 20 years now, having won verdicts and millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. Our successful record is due to our pledge to handle each case as if it were our own. This leads us to be aggressive when representing your case, yet to treat each client as a member of the family.
Ted A. Greve & Associates has extensive experience in cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, medical errors or negligence, social security disability, head or spinal injuries, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Henderson County Accident Facts
Road crashes alone occur by the thousands in Henderson County, causing hundreds of injuries and several fatalities. Other types of injuries, such as those from work-related incidents, also occur in the region.
- Data from the North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center shows that in 2012, Henderson County had a total of 2,024 reportable vehicle crashes.
- Seven of these crashes were fatal, and 256 resulted in evident or disabling injuries.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics in the same year also listed eight fatal occupational injuries in the Asheville, NC statistical area, where Henderson County belongs.
Don’t hesitate to contact a car accident lawyer if you’ve been injured in an accident in Henderson County.
Henderson County Hospitals and Medical Centers
For persons hurt in an accident, professional medical care should be the first priority, even with seemingly minor injuries. In Henderson County, these are a few of the medical places you can call:
- Park Ridge Health – 100 Hospital Dr, Hendersonville, NC 28792 / (828) 684-8501
- FastMed Urgent Care – 825 Spartanburg Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28792 / (828) 233-1664
- Pardee Memorial Hospital – 800 North Justice St, Hendersonville, NC 28791 / (828) 696-1000
- Blue Ridge Community Health Services – 2579 Chimney Rock Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792 / (828) 692-4289
- Blue Ridge Bone & Joint – 800 Fleming St, Hendersonville, NC 28791 / (828) 698-4318
Call Us Today
On your road to recovery, you will need both competent and compassionate legal assistance. At Ted A. Greve & Associates, you’ll receive top-quality representation at no cost until you are compensated. Contact us today at (844) 387-8677 to schedule your free consultation.