Jefferson County Personal Injury Attorneys
An area steeped in history and endowed with natural riches, Jefferson County, Georgia takes pride in its down-to-earth charm. In this locale of 16,432 people, agriculture and aquaculture are major industries, and the county even leads Georgia in terms of catfish production. The county seat, Louisville, is known for its historic downtown, which was an important hub back when the city served as the state capital from 1796 to 1806.
As pleasant as it sounds, Jefferson County still has its share of accidents that cause injuries and deaths. If such an accident has hurt you or a loved one, you need the best legal help you can get to recover from the misfortune and get your life back on track.
If you or a loved one have been injured you need to consult with a personal injury lawyer from Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. We are a firm of skilled attorneys with decades of experience backed by a resourceful and knowledgeable legal team. For more than 20 years, we have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is proficient in handling accident and injury cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, and wrongful death.
If incidents like these have caused suffering for you or your family, don’t hesitate to call us today.
Jefferson County Accident Statistics
Jefferson County has a relatively low number of injuries and fatalities compared to other Georgia counties, but that doesn’t mean these accidents are any less distressing. Every accident brings physical, financial, and emotional burdens. In a place where people typically enjoy a calm lifestyle, these burdens can at times be felt more severely.
- In 2006, while other Georgia counties tallied hundreds of motor vehicle crashes, Jefferson County saw only 90.
- From these, the county recorded just 83 injuries. However, this was an increase from the 76 injuries recorded in 2005.
- Also in 2006, only 4 fatalities from motor vehicle crashes were counted in Jefferson County.
Jefferson County Hospitals and Medical Centers
In an accident, immediate medical attention can save a person from suffering lifelong damage and even death. When an accident occurs in Jefferson County, these are some of the medical institutions you can contact:
- Jefferson Hospital – 1067 Peachtree St, Louisville, GA 30434 / (478) 625-7000
- Burke Medical Center – 351 Liberty St, Waynesboro, GA 30830 / (706) 554-4435
- University Health Care/University Hospital – 1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901-2629 / (706) 722-9011
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta – 3651 Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA 30909 / (706) 651-3232
- Emanuel Medical Center – 117 Kite Rd, Swainsboro, GA 30401 / (478) 289-1100
Call Today for Your Free Consultation
Let the highly capable attorneys at Ted A. Greve & Associates get you the compensation you deserve for you injuries, while providing you the kind consideration you need. We’ll represent you at no cost unless you are compensated, and we’ll also provide consultations for free.
Call us at 1-800-375-9190 today for a free, no obligation consultation