Johnston County Personal Injury Attorneys
Johnston County, North Carolina is a laidback locale where people enjoy bountiful farms and a fascinating culture. The county of 168,878 people is among the top 100 growth counties in the U.S. It also has the biggest number of working farms in the state and is one of the country’s leaders in terms of cash crop production. History, arts, and entertainment also thrive here. Though it is a great place for idyllic living, Johnston County has its share of disasters that damage the lives of its people.
If an accident in Johnston County has injured you or has taken away a loved one, seek the highly competent legal services of Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A.
We are a North Carolina law firm with 20 years of experience helping personal injury victims find justice. Our skilled attorneys and legal team have won millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts on behalf of our clients, and we can win these for you, too. Beyond our aggressive approach in fighting for you, we will treat you with compassion and support you need to help you get through the ordeal.
You can count on Ted A. Greve & Associates for cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, head or spine injuries, workers’ compensation, bad product/bad drug, social security disability, and wrongful death.
You deserve to regain your pleasant life in Johnston County, so trust in the capable Ted A. Greve & Associates to fight for what is rightfully yours.
Accident Statistics in Johnston County, NC
Vehicle crashes, occupational accidents—they happen even in serene Johnston County. Here are some facts:
- In 2009 alone, Johnston County had a fatal accident count of 26.2 per 100,000 population. This was much higher than the North Carolina average of 15.
- Some 45.1 of these accidents involved vehicles (also per 100,000 population). This number was more than double the state average of just 22.5.
- The farming industry in Johnston County isn’t exempt from accidents. On average, the U.S. records 700 deaths and 140,000 injuries among agriculture workers each year.
Hospitals and Medical Centers in Johnston County
In case of an accident, you should call for medical assistance right away. Here are some hospitals and medical centers serving Johnston County that you can contact:
- Johnston Medical Center – Smithfield – 509 N. Bright Leaf Blvd, Smithfield, NC 27577 / 919-934-8171
- Johnston Medical Center – Clayton – 2138 NC Hwy 42 West, Clayton, NC 27520 / 919-585-8000
- WakeMed Clayton Medical Park – 555 Medical Park Place, Clayton, NC 27520 / 919-350-8000
- FastMed Urgent Care – 11491 US Highway 70 West, Clayton, NC 27520 / 919-550-2484
- Nova Urgent Care – 861 Berkshire Road, Smithfield, NC 27577 / 919-934-0985
Get Your Free Consultation with Ted A. Greve & Associates
For top-notch personal injury representation from an experienced and compassionate lawyer, call Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. You’ll get the legal help you need. For a free consultation, call 1-800-375-9190 today.