“History, Horses, and Hospitality” are three significant features in Kershaw County, South Carolina. A rich history is still well preserved in this region, particularly in county seat Camden, which is the oldest inland city in the state. The county is also known as the “Steeplechase Capital of the World” because of its popular horse industry. All these now contribute to the county’s economy. In fact, leisure and hospitality form one of its biggest employment industries.
While Kershaw County enjoys a charming way of life, accidents still cannot be avoided here. People have lost loved ones or have suffered injuries themselves, and if you’re one of them, you may benefit greatly from the legal services of a competent and compassionate attorney.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is the personal injury law firm you can count on. We have been trusted for over 20 years now—not only because of our skilled and aggressive representation but also because we treat our clients like family. This comes from our pledge to handle each case as if it were our own. We have won verdicts and millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, and we can win these for you, too.
The lawyers at Ted A. Greve & Associates are highly experienced in a wide variety of cases. Examples are car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, social security disability, medical errors or negligence, head or spinal injuries, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Kershaw County Accident Facts
Despite its quaint lifestyle, Kershaw County still experiences more than a thousand accidents every year. Road crashes contribute a lot to this, as shown by the following statistics:
- In 2006 only, a total of 1,196 motor vehicle collisions occurred in Kershaw County, as reported by the South Carolina Department of Public Safety.
- These crashes killed 12 people and injured 595 more.
- Work-related accidents also cause deaths. In 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics listed 13 fatal occupational injuries in the Columbia, SC area, where Kershaw County belongs.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Kershaw county you need to speak with an auto accident lawyer at Ted A. Greve & Associates
Kershaw County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Professional medical care should be a priority for persons injured in an accident. Even minor injuries can develop into critical ones without medical attention. In Kershaw County, here are a few of the institutions you may call:
- Kershaw Health Medical Center – 1315 Roberts St, Camden, SC 29020 / (803) 432-4311
- Camden Primary Care – 1344 Haile St, Camden, SC 29020 / (803) 432-8426
- Doctors Care – 1060 US 1, Lugoff, SC 29078 / (803) 438-9759
- Sandhills Medical Foundation – 2611 Liberty Hill Rd, Camden, SC 29020 / (803) 432-3447
- Urgent Care at Elgin – 40 Pinnacle Pkwy, Elgin, SC 29045 / (803) 424-8020
Avail of Your Free Consultation
Your accident was emotionally and financially stressful, and we understand that. That’s why Ted A. Greve & Associates will capably handle your case, and for no legal fees unless your case is won and you are compensated. To schedule your free consultation, call us at 1-800-375-9190 now.