Personal Injury Attorneys in Laurens SC
Attorneys in Laurens SC
Laurens County, South Carolina is known as the gateway to SC’s upstate, which is considered a commerce-rich and fast-growing region. The county itself has a population of 66,223 people, about 30 percent of which reside in two cities, Clinton and the county seat, also called Laurens. In terms of economy, the county is largely supported by its manufacturing industry and enjoys a close proximity to metropolitan areas like Greenville and Spartanburg.
As part of a bustling region, Laurens County inevitably experiences accidents that cause suffering to its people. If you suffered an injury or lost a loved one in a Laurens County accident, you should fight for justice to achieve emotional and financial recovery. You may need to contact one of our attorneys in Laurens SC. Contact a personal injury lawyer at Ted Greve & Associates for a FREE consultation at 1-800-375-9190.
Count on Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A for a Lauren’s SC lawyer that’s both skilled and sympathetic to your situation. We are a South Carolina personal injury firm that has been trusted for over 20 years now. With our competent and aggressive legal services, we have won our clients millions of dollars in verdicts and compensation. Beyond that, we provide family-like care to our clients in order to help them heal from their ordeal.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is composed of attorneys, paralegals, and specialists that pledge to fight for each case as their own. We are highly experienced in cases like car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, medical errors or negligence, social security disability, head or spine injuries, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Don’t hesitate to seek the services of a competent lawyer who can help you win back your financial losses and regain peace of mind. At Ted A. Greve & Associates, the competence you deserve is paired with the kind consideration you need from your attorney.
Laurens County Accident Facts
Compared to its metropolitan neighbors, Laurens County has a low number of accidents. Still, more than a thousand of these accidents happen in the county in a single year, as indicated by these statistics:
- In 2006 alone, Laurens County had a total of 1,564 motor vehicle collisions, according to the South Carolina Department of Public Safety.
- From these crashes, 15 people were killed and 738 sustained injuries.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics meanwhile reports that 3 fatal occupational injuries occurred in 2012 in the Greenville-Mauldin-Easley metropolitan statistical area, to which Laurens County belongs.
Laurens County Hospitals and Medical Centers
A person who is hurt in an accident should seek professional medical attention, even for seemingly small injuries. In case of a Laurens County accident, here are some of the medical institutions you may call:
- Laurens County Memorial Hospital – 22725 Hwy. 76 East, Clinton, SC 29325 / (864) 833-9100
- St. Francis Downtown – 1 St. Francis Dr, Greenville, SC 29601 / (864) 255-1000
- Greenville Memorial Hospital – 701 Grove Road, Greenville, SC 29605-5601 / (864) 455-7000
- Upstate Wound Healing Center – 1073 Medical Ridge Rd, Clinton, SC 29325 / (864) 833-7724
- AnMed Health Medical Center – 800 North Fant St, Anderson, SC 29621 / (864) 512-1000
Get Your Free Consultation from One of Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Laurens SC
Your road to recovery doesn’t have to be an expensive one. Ted A. Greve & Associates understands the financial suffering you’ve had to go through, so we’ll handle your case at no cost unless we get you rightly compensated. You can also consult with us for free. Call 1-800-375-9190 now.