As one of the fastest-growing areas in the southern region, Lexington County, South Carolina enjoys much economic development. The county holds several big cities, including its county seat, Lexington, and part of South Carolina’s capital, Columbia. Having a population of 270,406, Lexington County is active in the manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation industries. In spite of its progress, it still stays true to its rich history and natural and agricultural resources.
The growth of Lexington County is unfortunately coupled with scores of accidents each year. If you have sustained injuries or lost a loved one to an accident in Lexington County, don’t hesitate to call on a lawyer who can get you the justice you deserve.
You can find this lawyer at Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a personal injury firm that has been handling cases for more than 20 years. We are a team of skilled and aggressive attorneys, backed by resourceful researchers and investigators who aim to build a strong case for you. Our firm has won millions of dollars for our clients, alongside numerous verdicts. We’ll fight to win this for you, too, while treating you with the compassion and consideration you need along the way.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is experienced in various personal injury cases including car accidents, truck accidents, brain or spine injuries, bad product/bad drug, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, workers’ compensation, and wrongful death.
You deserve to be compensated and to regain peace of mind after suffering from an accident. To help you with that, entrust your case to the highly competent attorneys at Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Lexington County Accident Statistics
Thousands of accidents happen in Lexington County every year, resulting in numerous injuries and fatalities. Here are some official facts:
- The South Carolina Department of Public Safety reports that in 2006, Lexington County had a total of 6,765 traffic collisions.
- These vehicle crashes killed 52 people and injured 2,810.
- Another report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics states that in 2012, there were 13 fatal occupational injuries in the Columbia, SC metropolitan statistical area, of which Lexington County is a part.
Lexington County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When an accident strikes, medical care should always be top priority for people who are hurt. In Lexington County, these are some of the hospitals and medical centers you can call:
- Lexington Medical Center – Medical Park 1 – 2728 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia, SC 29169 / (803) 791-2000
- Doctors Care – 247 Columbia Ave, Lexington SC 29072 / (803) 359-5533
- Palmetto Health – 5 Richland Medical Park Dr, Columbia, SC 29203 / (803) 434-7000
- Lexington Urgent Care – 811 West Main St, Lexington, SC 29072 / (877) 835-0975
- Doctors Express – 3304 Forest Dr, Columbia, SC 29204 / (803) 787-3901
Contact Us Today
For a lawyer who will tirelessly and skillfully fight for you and your rights, contact Ted A. Greve & Associates. We’ll not only provide you with highly capable legal representation you need and deserve, but we also won’t charge you any fees unless we win your case for you and you are compensated. Call us today at 1-800-375-9190 for your free consultation.