Liberty County, Georgia is proud of its historical significance and natural riches. Home to figures important in the signing of the Declaration of Independence, the county of 65,471 people is also considered as the center of African-American history. Today, visitors flock to the county’s historic sites, as well as to its waterways and shooting preserves. The US 3rd Infantry Division is also based in Fort Stewart, near the county seat Hinesville.
Like any other place, Liberty County also experiences accidents that are injurious and even fatal. If you are one of those who have been injured or who have lost a family member in a Liberty County accident, you need to fight for your financial and emotional recovery with a lawyer you can trust.
Count on Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. We are a personal injury firm that has been handling cases like yours for over 20 years, and have won millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. Our firm is composed of attorneys, paralegals, and specialists who work tirelessly to strengthen each case while treating each client with family-like sympathy. We have been trusted over the years because we make it a point to fight for our clients’ cases as if it were our own.
Ted A. Greve & Associates has extensive experience in cases such as car crashes and other types of road accidents, social security disability, workers’ compensation, medical errors or negligence, slip and fall accidents, head or spine injuries, and wrongful death.
Liberty County Accident Facts
Hundreds of people are hurt each year due to accidents in Liberty County. Here are some official statistics:
- Data from the Georgia Office of Highway Safety indicates that there were a total of 1,483 motor vehicle crashes in Liberty County in 2008.
- These accidents resulted in 786 injuries and 9 fatalities.
- In the following year (2009), the Bureau of Labor Statistics recorded 3 fatal occupational injuries that occurred in the Hinesville-Fort Stewart metropolitan statistical area.
Liberty County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When an accident strikes, it should always be the top priority for injured persons to seek medical care, even those with seemingly minor injuries. In Liberty County, these are some of the hospitals and medical centers you may contact:
- Liberty Regional Medical Center – 462 E.G. Miles Pkwy, Hinesville, GA 31313 / (912) 369-9400
- Arrowhead Clinic – 809 Willowbrook Dr, Hinesville, GA 31313 / (912) 368-7246
- Optim Orthopedics – 1146 E.G. Miles Pkwy, Ste. 102, Hinesville, GA 31313 / (912) 877- 4400
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Immediate Care – 780 East Oglethorpe Hwy at General Stewart Way, Hinesville, GA 31313 / (912) 332-7262
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Pembroke – 159 West Railroad St, Pembroke, GA 31321 / (912) 653-2897
Schedule a Consultation at Ted A. Greve & Associates
You shouldn’t have to go through unnecessary stress as you begin your road to recovery. That’s why Ted A. Greve & Associates will competently handle your case and will not require you to pay any legal fees unless your case is won and you get compensated. To schedule an initial consultation at no cost, call 1-800-375-9190 now.