Year-round events and various recreational opportunities abound in McDuffie County, Georgia (also called Thomson-McDuffie County). It boasts of historic spots, homegrown blues music, and friendly waterways where people enjoy pursuits like boating and fishing. The county seat, Thomson, is also known for its thousands of camellia plants. As of 2012, the county has a population of 21,663, many of whom are employed in manufacturing and education.
Though McDuffie County offers many ways for people to have a good time, misfortunes still aren’t completely avoidable. Each year, a number of people in this county get injured or lose their loved ones to accidents. If you’re one of those who’ve been hurt in a McDuffie County accident, you need a highly capable injury lawyer to help you recover damages and get your life back on track.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a personal injury firm providing skilled and sincere legal services in McDuffie County. We have been winning cases for over 20 years, obtaining millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Our lawyers are aggressive in fighting for each case, but compassionate when dealing with our clients. This is exactly the combination of skill, experience, and sincerity you need.
We handle most types of injury cases such as auto accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, and wrongful death.
McDuffie County Accident Statistics
McDuffie County is part of the Augusta-Richmond Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), which is one of the largest metros in Georgia, and therefore has its share of accidents. Within the county itself, accident injuries are almost common and fatalities occasionally occur.
- According to a Department of Transportation report, there were 372 motor vehicle crash injuries in McDuffie County in 2006 alone.
- The same year saw 4 fatalities from motor vehicle crashes in the county.
- As for work-related accidents, a more recent report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics stated that in 2012, there were 9 fatal occupational injuries in the Augusta-Richmond MSA.
Contact an experienced car accident lawyer if you sustain an injury and an accident in McDuffie County. We can tell you the best method to proceed with your claim
McDuffie County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When someone is hurt in an accident, it’s crucial to seek proper medical attention right away. These are some of the hospitals you can contact in and around McDuffie County:
- University Hospital McDuffie – 521 West Hill Street, Thomson, GA, 30824 / (706) 595-1411
- Trinity Hospital of Augusta – 2260 Wrightboro Rd, Augusta, GA 30904 / (706) 481-7000
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta – 3651 Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA 30909 / (706) 651-3232
- University Health Care/University Hospital – 1350 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901-2629 / (706) 722-9011
- East Central Regional Hospital – 100 Myrtle Blvd, Gracewood, GA 30812 / (706) 790-2011
Call Us Today and Consult for Free
If your pleasant life in McDuffie County has been disrupted by a tragic accident, fight for what you deserve with the help of Ted A. Greve & Associates. You’ll get the competent legal representation you need, plus the genuine care of a trusted law firm. We’ll impose no fees unless we get you compensated.
For a free consultation call us today at 1-800-375-9190.