Onslow County, North Carolina is a distinct mix of nature, culture, and military roots. The county of 177,772 people is endowed with unspoiled beaches, abundant waters, and rich agricultural lands. But it is arguably best known for its large military presence, owing to the bases located in the area, namely the U.S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and the Marine Corps Air Station New River.
In spite of these distinct qualities, Onslow County is still similar to other regions in that many people still are involved in accidents. If you’re one of the people who have been injured or who have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligent actions, you need the help of a competent personal injury lawyer.
You’ll find this lawyer at Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a North Carolina law firm that has been winning personal injury cases for 20 years. Our aggressive attorneys, backed by our resourceful legal team, have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients. We have gained a trusted reputation in the legal community and among clients, not only because of our skillful handling of difficult cases but also because we treat each client like family.
Call on Ted A. Greve & Associates for cases like auto accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad product/bad drug, slip and fall accidents, head or spinal injury, social security disability, and wrongful death. Our car accident lawyer’s deep understanding and knowledge of North Carolina laws and can help you obtain the compensation and justice you deserve.
Accident Statistics in Onslow County, NC
Jacksonville, the county seat of Onslow County, is the primary city in the Jacksonville, North Carolina metropolitan area. Here and in the other towns of Onslow County, accidents lead to injuries and deaths.
- In 2009, some 29.3 vehicles per 100,000 population were involved in fatal accidents in this county. This was higher than the state average of 22.5.
- From these accidents, there were 19.3 fatalities (per 100,000 population). This was also higher than North Carolina’s average of 16.4.
- Occupational injuries also cause deaths, though in 2011 in the Jacksonville, NC metropolitan statistical area, only 2 of these injuries were fatal.
Hospitals and Medical Centers in Onslow County, NC
When an accident happens, getting medical help should be the first priority. These are some hospitals and medical centers you can call in Onslow County:
- Onslow Memorial Hospital – 317 Western Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28546 / (910) 577-2345
- Brynn Marr Hospital – 192 Village Dr, Jacksonville, NC / (910) 577-1400
- Wilmington Health – 1899 N Marine Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28546 / (910) 347-1515
- Holly Ridge Healthcare, PA – 308 Highway 17 N, Holly Ridge, NC 28445 / (910) 329-1707
- Penslow Medical Center – 206 N. Dyson Street, PO Box 159, Holly Ridge, NC 28445 / (910) 329-7591
Contact Us and Get Your Free Consultation
With Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. you can get the personal injury representation you need and deserve from exceptional and compassionate lawyers. Call 1-800-375-9190 today for your free consultation.