Located between North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park and the Triad, Orange County, NC is a place known for its educational institutions. In fact, education is the top employment industry in the area, with a major employer being the renowned University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The county comprised of 137,941 people also takes pride in its various farms and historical significance, both of which attract tourists—especially in its county seat, Hillsborough.
Of course, although Orange County is a cultured and thriving region, the lives of its people are still marred by accidents that cause deaths and injuries.
If an Orange County accident has injured you or has taken the life of your loved one, call on a lawyer from Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. We are a trusted personal injury law firm serving North Carolina, and we have been helping people for more than 20 years. Over the decades, we have won millions of dollars for our clients in compensation and verdicts. This is because our attorneys, specialists, and paralegals are aggressive and earnest in fighting for each case we handle.
The law firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates is highly experienced in a variety of accident and injury cases. Some examples are car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical errors, workers’ compensation, brain or spinal injuries, social security disability, and wrongful death.
You deserve justice and compensation for the suffering you’ve had to go through and it is up to you to ensure you obtain proper representation for your legal battle. Entrust your case only to a competent, experienced, and sincere car accident attorney—one from Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Orange County Accident Facts
Thousands of accidents happen each year in Orange County. These are some statistics:
- Data from the University of North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center shows that a total of 2,452 reportable vehicle crashes occurred in Orange County in 2012 alone.
- Of these crashes, 11 were fatal and some 263 caused evident to disabling injuries.
- In the same year, the Bureau of Labor Statistics listed 7 fatal occupational injuries in the Durham-Chapel Hill statistical area.
Orange County Hospitals and Medical Centers
In case of an accident, victims should seek professional medical care. Fortunately, there are various hospitals you can call in Orange County, and these are some of them:
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital – 101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 / (919) 966-4131
- Mebane Medical Park – 3940 Arrowhead Blvd., Mebane, NC 27302 / (919) 568-7300
- Chapel Hill Primary Care – 55 Vilcom Center Dr, Boyd Hall, Suite 110, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 / (919) 929-7990
- Orange Family Medical Group – 210 S. Cameron St., Hillsborough, NC / (919) 732-9311
- The Family Doctor Walk-in Care – 1728 North Fordham Blvd, 151 Rams Plaza, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 / (919) 942-0038
Call Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
Your road to true recovery shouldn’t have to be a stressful or expensive one. Ted A. Greve & Associates understands this, and so we’ll provide you our professional legal services at no cost unless we win you your case and get you the compensation you deserve. To consult with us for free, call 1-800-375-9190 today.