With a population of 119,670 and growing, Pickens County, South Carolina consistently has one of the state’s lowest crime rates and is also home to the state’s top countywide school district. Its economy, which largely relies on the manufacturing industry, has started to put focus on research and development. On top of that, the county draws in tourists due to its natural, historical, and cultural attractions, especially in the county seat, which is also named Pickens.
Life may seem pleasant in Pickens County, but it still has its fair share of accidents that scar the lives of numerous people. If you are one of those who have suffered an injury or have lost a loved one in a Pickens County accident, you need a sincere lawyer to fight for your rights, as well as your right to compensation.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is here for you. We are a personal injury firm that has been trusted for more than 20 years now, having won our clients millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts. Our successful track record is a result of our pledge to treat each case as if it were our own.
With legal skills honed by decades of experience, Ted A. Greve & Associates competently handles a wide array of injury cases. Some examples are workers’ compensation, truck accidents, car accidents, social security disability, slip and fall accidents, head or spine injuries, medical errors or negligence, and wrongful death.
Remember, fighting for justice can greatly help your road to financial and emotional recovery. Entrust your case to a lawyer who will sincerely and skillfully work towards that—a lawyer from Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Pickens County Accident Facts
Though Pickens County is a relatively peaceful place, thousands of accidents still happen here each year. Here are some official statistics:
- According to the South Carolina Department of Public Safety, there were 2,239 motor vehicle crashes that occurred in Pickens County in 2006 alone.
- These 2006 crashes killed 22 people and injured 1,004 others.
- The Greenville-Mauldin-Easley metropolitan statistical area, of which Pickens County is a part, also had 3 fatal occupational injuries in 2012.
Pickens County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Any individual sustaining any form of injury in an accident should get proper medical attention. In Pickens County, these are some of the hospitals and medical centers you may contact:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital – 123 WG Acker Dr, Pickens, SC 29671, (864) 878-4791
- Clemson Family Medicine – 386 College Ave, Clemson, SC 29631 / (864) 654-2067
- Doctors Care Easley – 832 Powdersville Rd, Easley SC 29642 / (864) 859-3899
- Clemson Health Center – 885 Tiger Blvd, Clemson, SC 29631 / (864) 654-6800
- Oaktree Medical Center – 115 Brushy Creek Rd, Easley, SC 29642 / (864) 855-1633
Call Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
Don’t worry about the cost of your fight for justice. At Ted A. Greve & Associates, we will provide you with quality legal service at no cost unless we have won you your case and have helped you obtain the compensation you deserve. To schedule an initial consultation, call us at 1-800-375-9190.