Pitt County Personal Injury Attorneys
Steadily growing in population and economy, Pitt County, North Carolina is one of the state’s more dynamic regions. Between 2000 and 2010, its population has increased by 25.7%, its labor force by 20.9 %, and its employment by 13.1%. Though it covers mostly agricultural land, it has a diversified economy, headlined by retail and manufacturing. Its largest city and county seat Greenville is also known for healthcare and education.
As the county grows, accidents also become inevitable. If an accident in Pitt County has injured you or caused the demise of a loved one, seek help from a lawyer who won’t treat your case as a mere statistic.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., is a personal injury law firm with 20 years of winning experience and who is dedicated to providing each client with sincere, family-like support. Our firm has garnered a remarkable reputation because of our skilled attorneys and resourceful team of researchers, investigators, and specialists. We can help you find justice for your case, just as we have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients.
Call on Ted A. Greve & Associates to competently handle cases like auto accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, head or spine injury, slip and fall accidents, bad product/bad drug, social security disability, and wrongful death.
Pitt County, NC Accident Statistics
- According to Pitt County’s 2011 report, unintentional motor vehicle injuries were the 9th leading cause of death in the county from 2005-2009.
- In the same period, all other unintentional injuries ranked as the 6th leading cause of death.
- A separate report from City-data.com reveals that in 2008, there were 56.8 people involved in fatal accidents per 100,000 population. This was the highest number in over a decade, and is also much higher than the North Carolina average of 39.2.
- Occupational incidents contributed 5 fatal injuries in the Greenville statistical area in 2011, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Remember that despite these statistics, your losses aren’t just mere numbers in Pitt County. Let an attorney from Ted A. Greve & Associates fight for you and help you obtain what you really deserve.
Pitt County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Your first priority in case of an accident should be seeking medical attention. These are the top hospitals and medical centers you can call in Pitt County:
- Vidant Medical Center – 2100 Stantonsburg Rd, Greenville, NC / (252) 847-4100
- Physicians East, P.A. – 1850 West Arlington Blvd, Greenville, NC / (252) 752-6101
- Medical Center One – 1688 E Arlington Blvd, Greenville, NC / (252) 353-1464
- Wintergreen Medical Center – 324-A Beacon Dr, Winterville, NC / (252) 551-5595
- Carolina Quick Care – 3535 S. Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC / (252) 353-3111
Call Today and Get Your Free Consultation
Consult with a competent personal injury lawyer who is considerate of your situation. Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. gives you highly experienced legal representation, and offers services on a contingency basis. Call us today at 1-800-375-9190.