Randolph County Personal Injury Attorneys

Randolph County, North Carolina is a region of small-town charm punctuated by enthusiasm for motorsports. The county of 25,012 residents boasts of river valleys, a renowned pottery industry, and the country’s largest natural habitat zoo, the North Carolina State Zoological Park. But also among its main attractions are its speedways, particularly the Zoo City Motorsports Park in county seat Asheboro.

This combination of attractions makes Randolph County an interesting place, but it is not exempt from accidents and personal tragedies for its residents. If you have sustained an injury or lost a loved one in a Randolph County incident, fight for your rights with the help of a skilled lawyer.

The personal injury lawyers at Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. can provide you with the quality legal representation you need. Our lawyers are aggressive when it comes to establishing your claim, yet sympathetic and compassionate to your needs. Backed by our firm’s 20 years of successful experience, we can help you win you the compensation or verdict you’re aiming for—just as we’ve won those for numerous clients throughout the years.

Ted A. Greve & Associates is experienced in handling cases such as auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, brain or spinal injury, workers’ compensation, bad product/bad drug, social security disability, and wrongful death.

Accident Statistics in Randolph County

  • In 2007, motor vehicle injuries were the 7th leading cause of death in Randolph County.
  • Between 2007 and 2011, the rate of motor vehicle injury deaths in Randolph County was 19.5 per 100,000 residents. This was higher than North Carolina’s rate of 15.5.
  • In the same period, other unintentional injury deaths occurred at a rate of 33.3 per 100,000 residents. This was also above the state average of 29.2.
  • The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that in 2012, there were 8 fatal occupational injuries in the Greensboro-High Point Statistical Area, which encompasses Randolph County.

If you have been injured in an accident in Randolph County contact a car accident attorney. We offer free consultations to tell you how best to proceed with your claim.

Hospitals and Medical Centers in Randolph County

When an accident occurs, seeking medical attention should be your very first priority. You can call any of these hospitals and medical centers serving Randolph County:

Call Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. for Your Free Consultation

At Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. you’ll work with a competent personal injury lawyer who understands your situation. We charge on a contingency basis. For a free consultation call us today at 1-800-375-9190.