Richland County Personal Injury Attorneys
Richland County, South Carolina lives up to its name in various ways. Its county seat, Columbia, is the state’s capital and largest city, leading a metropolitan area composed of six counties. Richland County is also considered as South Carolina’s entrepreneurial hub, owing to its diverse economy and business climate. With a population of 393,830, the county still maintains its natural resources and attractions, including rivers, lakes and forestlands.
Richland County’s bustling development is not without misfortunes, as numerous accidents happen in this area annually. If you have suffered from a Richland County accident, seek the help of an attorney who will fight for you with both skill and sincerity.
Call on Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a personal injury law firm with a strong commitment to helping real people like you. Our firm has been winning cases for over 20 years, achieving for our clients the compensation and verdicts they deserve. Our lawyers are not only competent and experienced, but will also handle your case as if it were our own, fighting tirelessly for you and giving you the considerate treatment you need.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is a trusted firm for cases such as auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, slip and fall accidents, bad products/bad drugs, brain or spine injuries, and wrongful death.
You need a lawyer who will not only win your case, but will also make the ordeal easier for you and your family so that you can start recovering. For that, trust only Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Richland County Accident Statistics
With its large population and busy metro, Richland County ranks high among South Carolina counties when it comes to accidents. Thousands of people are injured from these accidents and many others are killed.
- Richland County had the third largest number of motor vehicle collisions in South Carolina in 2006, according to the state’s Department of Public Safety. It recorded a total of 10,951 collisions for that year alone.
- From the 2006 crashes, 56 people died and 4,141 were injured.
- In a separate report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics recorded 13 fatal occupational injuries in the Columbia, SC metropolitan statistical area in 2012.
Richland County Hospitals and Medical Centers
In case of an accident, immediate medical care is crucial to prevent injuries from becoming life threatening. Here are some medical institutions you can call in Richland County:
- Palmetto Health – 5 Richland Medical Park Dr, Columbia, SC 29203 / (803) 434-7000
- Lexington Medical Center – Medical Park 1 – 2728 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia, SC 29169 / (803) 791-2000
- Providence Hospital – 2435 Forest Dr, Columbia, SC 29204 / (803) 256-5300
- Doctors Care – 511 Beltline Blvd, Columbia SC 29205 / (803) 782-4051
- Doctors Express – 3304 Forest Dr, Columbia, SC 29204 / (803) 787-3901
Call Ted A. Greve & Associates
We want you to achieve the justice you deserve, and you can be assured that we at Ted A. Greve & Associates will sincerely fight for you. We also understand your situation, so we’ll provide you our services at no cost unless we win your cases and get you compensated. To schedule an initial consultation, call us today at 1-800-375-9190.