Home to many Native Americans of the Lumbee Tribe, Robeson County, North Carolina has a remarkable “majority-minority” population, estimated at 135,496 as of 2012. The county enjoys a laid-back lifestyle, with a low cost of living and recreational opportunities featuring the Lumber River. County seat Lumberton is also the state’s first designated retirement community. Economy-wise, the county has much room to grow, especially because of its good location.
But even in a place as relaxed as Robeson County, there are accidents that cause injuries and deaths. If you are one of those who have suffered from a Robeson County accident, you need to fight for justice and compensation in order to truly recover.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. can provide competent and compassionate legal help for you. We are a personal injury law firm that has been handling cases like yours for more than 20 years. Our team is known in North Carolina for both our aggressive approach when representing and our compassion when dealing with our clients. With our pledge to treat each case as if it were our own, we have won millions of dollars in compensation for our clients and have helped them achieve the verdicts they deserve.
Count on the skilled Ted A. Greve & Associates if you are dealing with personal injury accidents like truck accidents, car accidents, work-related injuries, social security disability, brain or spinal injuries, medical error or negligence, slip and fall accidents, and wrongful death.
Robeson County Accident Facts
Of the thousands of accidents that happen in Robeson County, many are road crashes that kill and injure numerous people. Here is some data from the North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center:
- In 2012 alone, a total of 3,197 reportable crashes occurred in Robeson County.
- Of these incidents, 47 were fatal, killing a total of 51 people.
- Some 519 others also sustained evident to disabling injuries.
If you are involved in an accident in Robeson County call a car accident lawyer. We will review your case for free.
Robeson County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Any victim sustaining an injury from an accident should get proper medical care. Injuries that seem small and simple at first glance can develop to life-threatening ones. In case of a Robeson County accident, contact any of these hospitals and medical centers:
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center – 300 West 27th St., Lumberton, NC 28359 / (910) 671-5000
- Southeastern Urgent Care Pembroke – 812 Candy Park Rd, Suite 5103, Pembroke, NC 28372 / (910) 521-0564
- Scotland Healthcare – 500 Launchwood Dr, Laurinburg, NC 28352 / (910) 291-7000
- Lumberton Health Center – 402 N Pine St, Suite C, Lumberton, NC 28358 / (910) 739-1666
- Trinity Urgent Care & Family Practice – 923 West 3rd St. Suite A, Pembroke, NC 28372 / (910) 775-9027
Call Ted A. Greve & Associates
Fighting for justice shouldn’t have to cost you financially and emotionally. At Ted A. Greve & Associates, you can trust that your case is handled competently. We will provide you quality legal services at no cost unless we win you your compensation. To schedule an initial consultation for free, call us today at 1-800-375-9190.