Rowan County Personal Injury Attorney
Because of its strategic location and its major highways and airports, Rowan County in North Carolina enjoys accessibility that helps foster its economy and living. Among its major employers is Food Lion, one of the United States’ largest supermarket chains, which is located in county seat Salisbury. The 138,428 citizens also have close access to the numerous hospitals, schools, and other institutions spread across North Carolina’s urban centers.
Being an open region, Rowan County inevitably experiences the hustle-and-bustle that sometimes results in accidents. If you have been injured or have lost a loved one due to someone else’s actions, trust only a highly competent lawyer to help you find justice.
Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. is a North Carolina law firm that has successfully won countless personal injury cases for over 20 years now. We have gained an esteemed reputation in the legal community because of our aggressive yet compassionate attorneys and legal team. Clients also trust us because we’ve not only won them the compensation and verdicts they were aiming for, but we did so while treating them like family.
You can get back what you deserve, too. Contact Ted A. Greve & Associates if you need help with incidents like car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, brain or spine injury, slip and fall accidents, bad products/bad drugs, social security disability, and wrongful death.
Accident Statistics in Rowan County
- Between 2005 and 2009, unintentional injuries not involving motor vehicles were the 6th leading cause of death in Rowan County.
- In the same period, motor vehicle injuries ranked as the 9th leading cause of death in the county.
- Within the period of 2007-2011, Rowan County’s motor vehicle death rate was 17.2 per 100,000 people. It was higher than North Carolina’s average of 15.5.
- Other unintentional injury deaths in the same period occurred at a rate of 38.1 per 100,000 people in Rowan County. This was also higher than the state’s 29.2 average.
- In 2012, occupational or work-related incidents led to 23 fatal injuries in the Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill statistical area, where Rowan County belongs.
Hospitals and Medical Centers in Rowan County
When an accident happens or when someone gets hurt, it’s very important to seek medical attention right away. These are some of the medical institutions in Rowan County that you can contact:
- Rowan Medical Center – 612 Mocksville Avenue, Salisbury, North Carolina 28144 / 704-210-5000
- Rowan Urgent Care – 1904 Jake Alexander Blvd W, Suite 301 Salisbury, NC 28147 / 704-603-4286
- Cabarrus Family Medicine-Kannapolis – 4949 Professional Park Drive, Suite 101, Kannapolis, NC 28081 / 704-938-6521
- Cabarrus Family Medicine-Spencer – 300 N Salisbury Avenue, Spencer, NC 28159 / 704-633-7070
Call Us Today and Schedule A Free Consultation
Your experienced and reliable attorney need not be demanding. At Ted A. Greve & Associates, you’ll get a personal injury lawyer who is skilled and aggressive while still compassionate about your situation. You won’t have to pay for our services unless you are compensated for your losses. Call us today at 1-800-375-9190 to get the legal representation you need and deserve.