Do I Qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance in Charlotte, NC?
Government Disability Insurance (SSDI) offers the necessary money needed to aid many disabled Americans across the country. In the event that you can not work due to an ailment or injury and believe you will not be able to come back to work for no less than a year, you may fit the bill for SSDI benefits.
Our SSDI lawyer in Charlotte can enable you to comprehend your qualification, assemble and audit the confirmation you have to demonstrate your case, and present your application for benefits. On the off chance that you officially connected and the Social Security Administration (SSA) denied your application, we can enable you to explore the interests procedure and secure the advantages for which you qualify. Call us today at 844-409-0999 to set up a conference.
Do I Meet All Requirements for Social Security Disability Insurance?
There are strict criteria that candidates must meet to fit the bill for SSDI. Accordingly, our legal advisors build up the case to guarantee that you meet these criteria, which include:
- Adequate Social Security work credits in view of your age;
- Confirmation you are not performing “considerable beneficial action,” characterized in 2017 as making more than $1,170 every month for most candidates; and
- A recorded therapeutic condition that genuinely weakens your capacity to work. SSDI does not offer any short-term disability benefits or benefits for partial disability.
- Demonstrating that your medical condition meets the SSA’s meaning of “impaired”or “disabled” can be the most difficult part of a case, so this is the place we dedicate a decent arrangement of our assets while speaking to customers. Basically, your claim must present confirmation that demonstrates you meet the criteria for no less than one of the incapacities in the SSA’s Listing of Impairments, or generally demonstrate you can not work. For a few people who are more than 50, they should basically demonstrate that they have noteworthy impediments that keep them from playing out their past work.
What Health Conditions Meet All Requirements for Social Security Disability Insurance?
The SSA distributes its Listing of Impairments plotting the health conditions that meet all requirements for Social Security incapacity. The Listing incorporates the criteria candidates must meet for each condition. (There is a different arrangement of debilitation postings for those under age 18.) The Listing separates qualifying conditions into these general classifications:
- Musculoskeletal System
- Exceptional Senses and Speech
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cardiovascular System
- Stomach related System
- Genitourinary Disorders
- Hematologist Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Innate Disorders that Affect Multiple Body Systems
- Neurological Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Tumor (Malignant Neoplastic Diseases)
- Invulnerable System Disorders
It is up to the candidate – and us on the off chance that you contract our SSDI lawyer – to demonstrate qualification in view of the particular criteria comparing to your health condition.
Many candidates wonder if they will be able to qualify for SSDI if they don’t meet the criteria in the Listing of Impairments. Yes, you can in any case fit the bill for SSDI benefits regardless of the possibility that you don’t meet the criteria for any of the conditions from the Listing of Impairments. You may in any case qualify in view of your leftover utilitarian limit (RFC).
Your RFC is a measure of how your condition restricts your capacity to do fundamental errands important to work, for example, sitting, standing, strolling, and lifting. The SSA decides your RFC by surveying documentation gave by your specialist as well as in light of a consultative exam with a SSA specialist.
Many individuals worry about the consultative exam, yet it is vital you go to and do your best to take after all guidelines amid the exam. The specialist inspects you and tests your limitations to decide your RFC. Some of this testing will change in light of your health condition.
If you have any questions concerning the consultative exam or the outcomes from it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Charlotte social security disability lawyers.
How Would I Demonstrate My Incapacity Meets the SSA’s Criteria?
The way to getting Social Security Disability Insurance benefits is guaranteeing your therapeutic records demonstrate the nature and degree of your disability. Gathering, investigating, and arranging medical proof will frame the premise of our administrations to you, as it shapes the premise of the SSA’s choice on your claim.
To guarantee you present a total case or to react to the inability inspector’s solicitations for extra data, our Social Security Disability Lawyers manufacture a total, very much archived case. While each application requires distinctive documentation, a portion of the regular medicinal proof we help gather for the SSA incorporates:
- Your medicinal records from your specialist
- Any reports relating to hospitalizations or medications
- X-rays, CAT examines or potentially X-beams
- Pathology comes about or other clinical testing reports
How Would I Apply for SSDI in Charlotte?
Get in touch with us to set up a free meeting. We will survey your case and recognize crevices in your application so we can get the best possible documentation. There is no law that says you need to enlist a legal advisor, yet when you employ our SSDI attorney they survey your application, ensure you have finish medical records, and handle any solicitations or obstructions from the SSA, in this manner helping you maintain a strategic distance from traps that can postpone your case.
What Occurs After I Document My Claim for SSDI?
After you document your application for SSDI, it goes into audit at the neighborhood field office. There, they confirm your fundamental data, and in addition check your work history and work credits. In the event that you meet these capabilities, they forward your application to North Carolina’s Disability Determination Services.
Incapacity Determination Services (DDS) audits your medical conditions and evaluates the seriousness of your inability. DDS does this by inspecting any documentation you submitted, reaching your specialists for extra data, and planning a consultative examination, if fundamental.
This procedure can take as meager as three weeks for those with a terminal disease or who meet all requirements for one of the SSA’s most optimized plan of attack programs. For most candidates, be that as it may, the hold up is longer. The normal handling time of an underlying application is in the vicinity of four and a half year. Also, if your application is fragmented, DDS may ask for extra data, which can postpone your application much more. Hence, we prescribe working with a legal advisor who can guarantee your case is finished and adequately exhibits your qualification for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits.
Why Did Social Security Deny My SSDI Claim?
Some regular reasons the SSA may deny your claim include:
- You neglected to finish the application.
- When recording your SSDI application, it is basic that you answer each inquiry. We additionally prescribe working with our firm to guarantee your application is finished. Neglected or clear answers can prompt a letter of foreswearing, and constrain you into the interests procedure.
- Your impairment is not well reported.
There is no doubt that the most troublesome piece of fitting the bill for SSDI benefits is presenting the correct documentation to demonstrate you meet the SSA’s meaning of “disabled.” This is the reason we urge you to plan an audit with one of our SSDI legal advisors in Charlotte before you apply.