History, leisure, and industry come together in South Carolina’s Union County. The county’s history goes back to the time of the Cherokee Indians and features several battles during the American Revolution, as well as the rise of textile mills. Today, this heritage attracts tourists and benefits many of the county’s 28,252 people. In fact, leisure and hospitality are one of the county’s top industries, alongside manufacturing and government work.
Union County may have maintained its quaint appeal, but in recent years, it has attracted economic boosts and modern developments. As the county experiences growth, accidents also injuries increase as well.
If one of the common car accidents in Union County has injured you or taken the life of your loved one, contact Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A. For more than two decades, our law firm has been helping personal injury victims get the justice they deserve, in the form of either settlements or verdicts. Our experienced car accident lawyers, together with our resourceful legal team, have won millions of dollars for our clients while treating them with the compassion they need throughout their ordeals.
Let Ted A. Greve & Associates fight for you. We handle all types of injury cases such as car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, and wrongful death.
Having a good attorney is essential in obtaining proper compensation for your suffering. In Union County, entrust your case only to the highly competent firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Union County Accident Statistics
Each year, accidents cause hundreds of injuries and fatalities in Union County. Vehicular accidents are especially common. Here are facts from the South Carolina Department of Public Safety:
- There were 500 motor vehicle collisions in Union County in 2006 alone.
- These crashes killed 5 people and injured 335 others.
- Of these accidents, 23 involved truck tractors.
- Some 31 traffic collisions in the same year were also alcohol-related.
Union County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When someone is hurt in an accident, it’s important to seek medical attention right away in order to treat existing injuries and prevent more serious physical issues from developing. These are some of the hospitals and medical centers you can contact in or around Union County:
- Wallace Thomson Hospital – 322 West South St, Union, SC 29379 / (864) 301-2000
- Mary Black Health System – 1700 Skylyn Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29307 / (864) 573-3000
- Doctor’s Care – 218 East Blackstock Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29301 / (864) 576-864
- Westgate Family Physicians – 105 Powell Mill Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29301 / (864) 574-0070
- Urgent Medical Care – 128 Medical Sciences Dr, Union, SC 29379 / (864) 427-4200
Contact Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
Let an experienced and trusted attorney to handle your personal injury case. At Ted A. Greve & Associates, you’ll not only get skilled legal representation honed by decades of experience, but you’ll also be treated with utmost sincerity. Your consultation is free, so call us today at 1-800-375-9190.