Wayne County Personal Injury Attorneys
Wayne County, North Carolina is known as the home of the Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, located just outside the county seat Goldsboro. While the base has had a large economic impact—amounting to over $460 million in 2006—the top employment industries in the county are actually healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. The county’s 124,246 people are also endowed with natural resources such as the Neuse River and agriculture-friendly land.
Though Wayne County hosts a distinct and important landmark, it experiences injurious and fatal accidents just like any other place. If such an accident has caused you suffering in this county, don’t hesitate to get a lawyer who’s both skilled and sincere in fighting for you.
You’ll find this attorney at Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a trusted personal injury firm serving North Carolina. We have been handling cases for over two decades now, winning millions in compensation and verdicts on behalf of our clients. Our approach to representation is aggressive, but when it comes to dealing with clients, we make it a point to be compassionate and genuine. These all root from our pledge to fight for each case as if it were our own.
The lawyers, specialists, and paralegals at Ted A. Greve & Associates are highly experienced in many forms of personal injury cases. Examples include car crashes and other road accidents, social security disability, slip and fall accidents, medical errors or negligence, work-related injuries, head or spinal injuries, and wrongful death.
When seeking the justice and compensation you deserve, it is best to seek legal help from an attorney who not only has excellent qualifications but is truly dedicated as well. For that, you can count on Ted A. Greve & Associates.
Wayne County Accident Facts
Wayne County belongs to the Goldsboro, NC metropolitan statistical area (MSA), which has its share of bustling activities and subsequently, unfortunate accidents. Here are some statistics:
- The North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center indicates that there were 2,800 reportable crashes in Wayne County within 2012.
- The institute also reveals that 19 of these accidents were fatal while 285 caused evident and disabling injuries.
- Adding to that, the Bureau of Labor Statistics recorded 3 fatal occupational injuries in the Goldsboro, NC MSA in the same year.
Wayne County Hospitals and Medical Centers
Proper medical attention is important after an accident, even for injuries that seem minor as these can progress into life-threatening conditions. In Wayne County, these are some of the medical institutions you may contact:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital – 2700 Wayne Memorial Dr, Goldsboro, NC 27534 / (919) 736-1110
- Mount Olive Family Medicine Center – 201 N. Breazeale Ave, Mount Olive, NC 28365 / (919) 658-4954
- Goshen Medical Center – Goldsboro – 2701 Medical Office Place, Goldsboro, NC 27534 / (919) 739-8680
- Goshen Medical Center – Community – 325 NC 55 West, Mt. Olive, NC 28365 / (919) 658-5900
- Immediate Care of Goldsboro – 2604 Medical Office Place, Goldsboro, NC 27534 / (919) 580-0004
Call Ted A. Greve & Associates Today
Your road to justice and recovery shouldn’t be an additional burden. That’s why at Ted A. Greve & Associates, we’ll provide you with competent legal services at no cost unless we win you your case. To schedule an initial consultation, call us at 1-800-375-9190 today.