Rich in Southern heritage, Wilkes County, Georgia is a picture of historic structures, vast plantations, and antebellum houses along tree-lined streets. The county is also commonly referred to as Washington-Wilkes, due to the name of its county seat, Washington, where many of Georgia’s “firsts” happened. Throughout the county, the top industries are agriculture and manufacturing, employing many of its 10,076 people.
The quaint Wilkes County is fortunate to maintain a peaceful environment, enough for it to have a relatively low number of accidents each year. But if one of these accidents happened to you or your loved one, then this accident would be more than just a statistic. Financial and emotional suffering may burden you, and you need to fight for justice with the help of a good attorney.
Count on Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a personal injury law firm with the skill and experience needed to help people like you. For over 20 years, we have been helping our clients get back on track financially and emotionally by winning millions of dollars in compensation and verdicts on their behalf. Our lawyers are dedicated to serving those in need, which is why we’ll aggressively and tirelessly fight for you.
Ted A. Greve & Associates is experienced in handling cases such as auto accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, social security disability, brain or spinal injuries, bad products/bad drugs, social security disability, and wrongful death.
You deserve to be paid for the suffering you’ve had to go through. For that, let the competent and compassionate firm of Ted A. Greve & Associates help you.
Wilkes County Accident Statistics
Compared to neighboring counties like Lincoln and McDuffie, Wilkes County experiences a lower number of vehicle accidents. Of course, this agricultural area is still not completely safe from other disastrous incidents like workplace injuries.
- According to Georgia’s Office of Highway Safety, Wilkes County had 135 vehicle crashes in 2008.
- These accidents resulted in 122 injuries and 3 fatalities.
- In a different report, the AFL-CIO found that the agriculture sector had the third-highest rate of work-related fatalities in the US.
- The agriculture sector accordingly contributed to the occupational fatalities in Georgia, where 33 such deaths were recorded in 2012.
Though uncommon in Wilkes County car accidents can still be harmful. Don’t wait to speak with a car accident lawyer about your claim.
Wilkes County Hospitals and Medical Centers
In case of an accident in Wilkes County, these are some of the hospitals and medical centers you can call:
- Wills Memorial Hospital – 120 Gordon St, Washington, GA 30673 / (706) 678-2151
- MedLink Washington – 123 Gordon St, Washington, GA 30673 / (706) 678-1411
- Perfect Health 24/7 – 618 Ponder Place, Suite 2, Evans, GA 30809 / (706) 760-7607
- Family Healthcare – Savannah Lakes – 207 Holiday Rd, McCormick, SC 29835 / (864) 391-5011
- MedLink Oglethorpe – 247 Union Point Rd, Lexington, GA 30648 / (706) 743-8171
Consult for Free with Ted A. Greve & Associates
We understand your situation and want to make it easier for you. This is why we’ll provide you with reliable quality legal representation and you won’t have to worry about costs unless we win your case for you. Call us now at 1-800-375-9190 to schedule your free initial consultation.