York County Personal Injury Attorneys
With a strategic location for modern business plus a variety of natural and historic spots, York County, South Carolina offers the best of both worlds. It is located in the middle of the East Coast, giving it access to important centers in the Carolinas, including the largest metro, Charlotte. York County’s 234,625 people also enjoy natural parks, scenic mountain peaks, and historic structures, especially in the county seat, York.
In spite of this balance between business and leisure, the people of York County still face incidents and disasters that cause them injuries. If you have been a victim of an accident in York County, you need a competent attorney to rely on to help you get fair compensation for your injuries.
Trust in Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., a personal injury firm with a successful record of over 20 years. Clients trust our firm because our aggressive lawyers and skilled legal team have won them millions in settlements and verdicts. Beyond that, we treat each and every client with the compassion of a friend, making the tedious process easier.
Our thorough legal experience encompasses various cases, such as car accidents, truck accidents, workers’ compensation, bad products/bad drugs, slip and fall accidents, social security disability, brain or spinal injury, wrongful death and more.
York County Accident Statistics
York County is part of a large and busy metropolitan statistical area, the Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord/Rock Hill, NC-SC MSA. The county itself may seem quaint and peaceful, but it’s not exempt from the occurrences of injuries and fatalities each year.
- In 2006 alone, the number of motor vehicle collisions in York County reached 4,492.
- From these crashes, 27 people died, while 1,910 sustained injuries.
- Some 257 of these accidents were alcohol-related.
- Work-related accidents also happen. In 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics saw 23 fatal occupational accidents in the Charlotte MSA.
York County Hospitals and Medical Centers
When an accident occurs, immediate medical attention is important—not only to address apparent injuries, but also to prevent more serious ones from developing. Here are some hospitals and medical centers serving York County, SC:
- Piedmont Medical Center – 222 S Herlong Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29732 / (803) 329-1234
- Piedmont Urgent Care – Baxter – 502 Sixth Baxter Crossing, Fort Mill, SC 29708 / (803) 396-8100
- Piedmont East Urgent Care Center – 760 Addison Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29730 / (803) 329-1930
- Piedmont West Urgent Care Center –1190 Filbert Hwy, Ste 110, York SC 29745 / (803) 628-0004
- Riverview Medical Center – 1393 Celanese Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732 / (803) 329.3103
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation
You can rely on Ted A. Greve & Associates to get you the compensation you deserve for your case. You don’t pay anything unless we win your case.
Call us today at 1-800-375-9190 for a free, no obligation consultation.