Job Title: Senior Litigation Attorney
B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI ‘86
J.D., Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, NY ‘91.
- New York, 1991
- North Carolina, 2006
- Georgia, 2020
- Southern District of New York, 1991
- Eastern District of New York, 1991
- Western District of North Carolina, 2011
- Eastern District of North Carolina, 2012
- Middle District of North Carolina, 2016
- Lowenberger & Gitter, Manhattan, 1991-1992, Attorney
- Julien & Schlesinger, Manhattan, 1992-1994, Litigation Attorney
- Law Offices of Bruce A. Lawrence, Brooklyn, 1994-1996, Litigation Attorney
- Law Office of Stephen M. Cohen, Lake Success, NY, 1996-2002, Litigation Attorney
- Cruser & Mitchell LLP, Melville, NY, 2002-2006, NY office Managing Partner
- Ted A. Greve & Associates, P.A., Charlotte, NC, 2006-present, Senior Litigation Attorney
Justin has vast experience as both a plaintiff’s and defense attorney and has handled numerous types of legal claims including auto and trucking accidents, premises liability, labor and construction law, medical malpractice, products liability, public entity, and discrimination and civil rights matters. Since relocating to Charlotte, NC in 2006, he has focused his practice on motor vehicle, premises liability, property and medical malpractice cases. He is a proud and active member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
Married since 1994; two sons. When not working, he likes to spend time with his family, play sports, exercise, travel, listen to music, watch movies, and do charity work.